Best Day Of My Life {Dan Bailey}

I'm never gonna look back

Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up

No, please don't wake me now

(2, 3, 4)

Oo-o-o-o-oo

This is gonna be the best day of my life

My li-i-i-ife

Oo-o-o-o-oo

This is gonna be the best day of my life

My li-i-i-ife

Best Day Of My Life - American Authors

"Baby, please be on time."

"Dan. I always am."

"Tris...." he warns.

"I promise I'll be there an hour early, babe. Don't worry."

"Okay, I'll see you later gorgeous."

I have no idea why Dan is so paranoid about me showing up to the stadium late. I am usually there early so I can see him before the game, but I have no time to worry because I had a big surprise planned out for him before the game.

I arrived a little bit earlier than what he had told me and walked through the stadium to find Zeke and Dak.

"Psst over here," I turned my head to see the two idiots behind the corner.

"What are you guys doing?"

"You said to meet you here."

"Not behind the corner. Whatever. I don't care. Here. You guys remember the plan?"

"Yes," they both answered.

"Thank you guys so much."

I walked over to the area that I always meet Dan at to see him pacing around.

"Hey Baby!"

"Tris...." he breathed out in relief.

"I'm here. I told you I would be here on time."

"Come here. Follow me."

I grabbed his hand and followed him through the tunnel. 

"Why are we going towards the field?"

"Do you trust me, Tris?"

"Usually, I do."

"Then, trust me right now. I know what I'm doing."

We made it onto the field and I got nervous when I saw how many people were in the stands, watching us.

"Baby...."

"I know you don't like being the center of attention. A few minutes, please?"

I nodded my head slowly and stared at him when we stopped on the Cowboys star. 

"Tris, you have been my best friends since the day we have met and I know that I couldn't continue this journey without you. I love you with all of my heart and I want to be with you until we old and on our deathbeds, You have been so supportive of this dream of mine. And now all I want is for my dream girl to say yes," he got down on one knee. "Will you marry me, Tris?"

"Of course I will. Oh my gosh, Dan!" I squealed and ran into his arms. 

He carefully put the ring on my finger and he kissed me. All I heard were screams of joy and excitement from the fans. 

Well now is better than ever.

I moved his hand towards my stomach and kept it there. We pulled away and he was smiling, but he still looked confused. 

"Look, we don't mean to ruin the moment, but here you go. Congratulations," Dak and Zeke snuck up on us. 

They handed him booties that had footballs on them and he looked at them confused before looking at me. A big smile appeared on his face. 

"We're having a baby?" I nodded my head rapidly and started laughing when he spun me around.

"This has to be the best day of my life."

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE UPDATE! KEEP READING! I UPDATED LEMONADE AND ANAXIPHILIA AS WELL SO CHECK THOSE OUT. MY UPDATES WOULD HAVE BEEN UP SOONER BUT FOR CHRISTMAS I GOT A 8 WEEK OLD PUPPY AND PUPPIES ARE LOADS OF WORK. AND PRIOR TO GETTING HIM, I ALREADY HAVE A YEAR OLD PUPPY SO I'M DEALING WITH THE BOTH OF THEM BUT I'M WRITING A LOT TONIGHT SO THERE WILL BE CHAPTERS UP FOR ALL 3 THIS WEEK. THANK YOU xx