As Long As You Love Me {Su'a Cravens}

I've tried to hide it so that no one knows

But I guess it shows

When you look into my eyes

What you did and where you're comin from

I don't care, as long as you love me

As long as you love me

As long as you love me - Sleeping at Last 

I didn't know that he was capable of falling in love. I didn't know that he was capable of loving somebody. I  don't think he knew that he could love someone either. That was until he met me.

Everybody knows Su'a Craven, the safety for the Washington Redskins. He is an amazing player. I met him in college. He was the school jock and I couldn't care less about his status or football. But he is an amazing guy.

We had the same first class. When you look past the football jersey and all the girls that are always following him, you can learn to love him.

The first day of school, I saw him walk in early like I did. He didn't have his football friends or a group of girls following him. It was just him with his schedule in his hand. He must have noticed me because he walked over to me.

"Hello. I am Su'a Cravens." He smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"I'm C. Nice to meet you."

"Pleasure is all mine." He sat down next to me and talked to me until class began.

That's how it was all year. He would come in early and talk to me. I learned a lot about him. He was born in Los Angeles. He wants to play in the NFL. He plays safety and outside linebacker. He graduated a semester early. He is a really funny person. He is really sweet. I learned a lot when I dug deep. We stayed friends over the years. I went to all of his games and we would hang out after practice every Tuesday.

Eventually, the draft came around. I stayed in my room all day because I was sad that the guy that I loved is going into the NFL. I heard a knock and I opened it to see Su'a in his pajamas with some snacks. We ended up watching the draft together. Then, the 2nd round came around. The Washington Redskins pick was locked in. I heard his name and tears immediately streamed down my face. He stood on the bed and started jumping with me. I jumped into his arms. 

"Congratulation, Cravens!"

"Thank you!" He leaned in to kiss me and I felt like everything froze. 

"Su'a?"

"I'm sorry. I got to know you these past few years and I have really fallen for you. You are all I think about. Everybody knows. Everyone can see that we are perfect for each other. I want to be perfect for you. This isn't me, C. But I want it to be me. Especially if it means you are mine. I want you to move to Washington with me. And I want you to be my girlfriend. I want it all, baby."

"I want that, too." We leaned in for the second time tonight. 

"This is the best day ever."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. THIS IS THE 50TH PART SO YAY. THANK YOU BABES.