Crazy in Love {Odell Beckham}

Got me looking so crazy right now

Your love's got me looking so crazy right now (your love)

Got me looking so crazy right now

Your touch got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)

Got me hoping you'll page me right now

Crazy In Love - Beyonce ft. Jay-Z

Odell's POV

I sat on the couch with some of my teammates while my wife, Perrie, was upstairs getting dressed so we could all go out. As we were watching the preseason game on tv, one of my teammates spoke out.

"How's it going with Perrie?"

My heart started racing at the mention of her name and a smile broke out across my face.

"I don't think I have ever been this happy. Dude, she's perfect. She's perfect for me."

"Aww, young Odell is in love!"

"People always tell me love dies out and doesn't last long, but we've been married since 2012 and my love just grows for her more a more."

"Kachow."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're whipped bro."

"No, I'm not. I'm in love."

"When you started to talk about her bro, your face changed. It's not a bad thing. I just never thought that you would be."

"Have you seen her? Of course, I might be a little whipped, but you can't blame me. It's an indescribable feeling. I'm in love with. Since I met her on April 9th, 2010, I've known she was the one."

The boys continue to roll their eyes and joke around with me until we hear footsteps walking down the steps. I stand up to take a better look at her and she looks wow.

"You look gorgeous." She blushed and walked towards me.

"Thank you, baby." She gave me a quick kiss and asked me to zip of her dress.

As I'm zipping up her dress, I kiss her neck.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more," she whispered back.

Maybe I am whipped, but who wouldn't be when you have a princess as a wife.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! I'M STARTING SCHOOL AGAIN SCHOOL WHICH MEANS MY WRITING WILL ACTUALLY HAVE A PATTERN OF UPDATES, NOT SCATTERS. ANAXIPHILIA'S NEW CHAPTER IS BEING WRITTEN SOON AND MY NEW TOM BRADY BOOK IS GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON.  SORRY FOR MY CRINGE PICTURE. LY GUYS