One Call Away {Tom Brady}

I'm only one call away

I'll be there to save the day

Superman got nothing on me

I'm only one call away

One Call Away- Charlie Puth

I sat on my boyfriend, Tom Brady, and I's bed looking at the laptop in front of me. Why are people so mean? Why can't they just accept mine and Tom's relationship? I know that they miss Gisele and that they feel like I was the reason for the divorce, but I wasn't. They were divorced months before I met Tom. And Tom still gets to see his kids so he's happy in his life.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I read some more of the comments on my Twitter feed.

TomBradyLover_12
Gisele was so much prettier than Megan! Like why is he even dating her?

TB_SB51
Megan is probably just using Tom for his money. Open your eyes he isn't in love with you.

I clicked out of the tab and I felt more tears roll down my face. I don't even know why they don't like me. Every time I meet a fan, I am nice to them. I've never been rude to them and I always offer to take a picture of them. More tears rolled down my cheeks.

Maybe they're right.

Gisele is pretty than me.

Tom isn't in love with me.

I hear the front door open and close. I quickly wipe away my tears and take a quick look in the mirror. I fixed my hair and rubbed at my eyes to make it seem like I was sleeping. I run down the stairs to be met with Tom's chest.

"Woah! What's wrong, princess?"

"Nothing! I just missed my wonderful boyfriend."

"I missed you too, babe. Are you sure you're okay? Your eyes are red and you are clinging onto my waist."

"I just missed you." My voice cracked and I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I started to cry into his chest and he picked me up and walked up the stairs with me. He set me down on the bed and laid next to me. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"They hate me! Why are you even with me? They're right! Gisele is right for you. I'm not."

"Baby, of course, you are right for me. I don't love Gisele, anymore. I love you. I want to be with you. I care about you more than I care about the millions of peoples opinions about it."

"I love you, Tom." He kissed me and cuddled into me. I could feel him on his phone and then I heard mine ding.

TomBrady
I know that you guys want the best for me, but Megan is the one for me and she always will be. I'm in love with her and nobody else.

TomBrady
So let go of the past! Cause I'm focused on my present and more importantly my future

My knight in shining armor.

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! 100 PARTS! hOLY SHIT! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND FOLLOWING ME. THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS THAT THIS STORY IS GOING TO COME TO AN END SOON, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'M GOING TO END IT. ALMOST 90K READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. READ ANAXIPHILIA!