Friends {Travis Kelce}

Friends just sleep in another bed,

And friends don't treat me like you do.

Well I know that there's a limit to everything,

But my friends won't love me like you.

No, my friends won't love me like you.

Friends- Ed Sheeran

I was sat on the couch in my best friends house in  Los Angeles. I was watching him, Travis Kelce, play against the Packers. Next week, the chiefs have a bye week so we decided to stay in L.A. The game was very intense and I could tell that he wasn't having the best game. It really frustrated me because i know that he will be upset. I also noticed how he was getting frustrated at  Nick Foles for throwing interceptions and taking sacks. 

The game was coming to an end, and Travis threw his helmet down on the sideline out of frustration. They lost. 21-10. I could see the disappointment in all of the players faces as they quickly made their way off the field into the locker room. 

I know the flight is less than two hours so I cleaned up his house and cooked his favorite meal for him. By the time I was done, his flight still had 30  minutes. He didn't live too far from the airport so I would definitely make it there on time.  I was wearing leggings and my jersey, but Travis doesn't care what I wear. 

I got into my Mustang and started driving to see my best friend. I let down the roof of the car so I could feel the warm breeze. I turned my music up and I was just cruising. 

All of a sudden, I hear Sunday Morning by Marron 5 come on. I smile as I sing along to the lyrics.

"That may be all I need

In darkness she is all I see

Come and rest your bones with me

Driving slow on Sunday morning

Driving slow"

I absolutely love this song. Strangely enough, it reminds me of myself and Travis. I have had the biggest crush on him for years, but he thinks of us as just friends so I had to put my feelings to the side for him. We've always have to tell people we aren't dating because it seems like we are. Whenever he isn't doing something football related, we are attached at the hip. 

I finally arrive at the LAX and make my way to baggage claim. I sit on my phone for a while. I'm nervous. What if he's upset? How did the flight go? 

I finally see him. I smile at him and he give me a smile back. At least, he looks happy. I jog over to him and embrace him tightly. He hugs back just as tight. 

"Why are you wearing that jersey? You should be embarassed."

"I could never be embarassed of you." We looked each other in the eyes and then he breaks to look for his suitcase.

"The flight was horrible. Everybody fought the whole time. I just kept quiet. All I wanted was you."

"Well you have me now. So what do you want to do?"

"Can we just cuddle?"

"Always."

We found his suitcase and made our way out of the airport with his arm around my shoulders. We quickly made our way to his house and as soon as we walked in, we were laying on the bed. I had my head on his chest and one leg in between both of his. He put both arms around my waist and played with my hair. 

"I wanted this all day." He confessed to me. I giggled quietly.

"We have all week."

"Thank goodness."

I looked up to him and smiled when I saw him looking down at me. 

"Your eyes are beautiful and your hair is so soft. And you're so warm. I'm so lucky, I swear. " I blushed and he kissed my forehead. "I'm being serious, Vanessa."

"Well I think I'm the lucky one."

"Yeah? Why?"

"You are so smart and funny. You are always there for me whenever I need you. You are incredibly talented and athletic. Did I mention you are sexy as hell?" I smiled. 

"I want to be more than friends."He blurted out.  I sat up and looked at him.

"What?"

"I want to be more than friends. I mean we basically already are, Nessa. I just want to add a label to it. You have always been there and I am beyond grateful for you."

I leaned in  to his touch when he sat up with his arms around me. 

"Why don't you ask then?" 

He put his lips on mine and I couldn't help but kiss back. 

"Will you be mine?"

"I always have been."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST VANESSA! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL ENJOYED THIS!I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE BECAUSE ME AND MY BOYF WERE FRIENDS FIRST.