Stay {Christian McCaffrey}

All you have to do is stay a minute

Just take your time

The clock is ticking, so stay

All you have to do is wait a second

Your hands on mine

The clock is ticking, so stay

Stay- Zedd & Alessia Cara

I stared down at my hands in excitement. Another baby. Wow. I haven't been feeling the greatest so I decided to take a pregnancy test to see if that could be a possibility. I can't believe it actually was.

Christian and I have been married for a little bit over 3 years and we already have a 1-year-old son, Luca. We have been in Carolina since he's got drafted. Even our parents have moved out here to be closer to us, as well as their grandson.

I walked down the stairs to see Luca playing with his toys with Christian watching in another doorway. I quietly walked over towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hi, baby."

"Hello, gorgeous."

He gave me a quick kiss, but I could immediately sense there was something off about his behavior.

"What's wrong?"

"Can we talk in the kitchen?"

We made our way into the kitchen with my heart beating out of my chest.

"I've been terrified to tell you this and I still don't want to tell you, but I know that you were going to find out sooner or later."

"Christian. What happened?"

"I. Okay. Wow. I got traded Mals."

"You got traded?"

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"The Cardinals."

"All the way in Arizona? Oh no! Hell no! Christian, our life is in Carolina!"

"I know, but I can't control these kinds of things."

"Our parents moved from Colorado to be here with us! To help take care of our child! And we're just going to leave them!"

"I know, baby."

"We have our son who is only three years old! He doesn't need to be moving around!"

"I know, baby."

"And our baby, all the travel won't be good for her."

"I know, ba.... Baby? Her? Mals?"

Oops. I didn't want that to come out like that.

"I'm pregnant, Christian. I found out today. I want a girl."

"We're having another baby?" I nodded my head slowly and his smile widened.

"Another baby! This is so exciting. Our family is expanding! I'm sorry we have to leave. I know this is your home."

"It's okay. I understand. Arizona is gonna have to be our new home. I'm super proud of you. Never forget that, babe. Luca is so proud of you. And our baby is going to be so proud as well."

"I love you more than anything."

"I love you more, Christian McCaffrey. Thank you for letting me be a part of your dream."

"Thank you for making my dreams come true."

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. kEEP READING. I'M SORRY THAT IT HAS BEEN A WHILE AND I AM TRYING TO HURRY WITH THESE. I'M ACTUALLY WRITING. I NEED TO WORK ON ANAXIPHILIA WHICH IS ODDLY MY FAVORITE EVEN THOUGH I RARELY UPDATE IT. LEMONADE WILL BE UPDATED TONIGHT SO YEAH THANK YOU. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. THANK YOU LOVES XXX