Back To December {Odell Beckham Jr.}

I'd go back in time and change it but I can't.

So if the chain is on your door I understand.

But this is me swallowing my pride

Standing in front of you saying, "I'm sorry for that night."

And I go back to December...

Back To December- Taylor Swift

"AND LAST NIGHT, I THINK I LOST MY PATIENCE. AND LAST NIGHT I CAME TO A REALIZATION AND I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE IT." Odell and I were in the car singing to Drake and Rihanna on our way home from the stadium.

I smiled at Odell when I noticed he started dancing along to the beat. He noticed me laughing and looked over at me before dancing once again. I giggled at his silliness.

I turned my head towards the road and I noticed another car going through the intersection as we were.

"ODELL!" He turned his head towards the road and before he could do anything, the two cars collide.

"NICOLE!" Before I could respond to anything, my vision went black and everything went numb. 

"If I could take back everything thing that just happened, I would. I promise I would. I should have been paying more attention to the road. I should have been more protective of you. I am so sorry. I- You don't deserve this. I know I am a horrible boyfriend a-and I am so sorry. I love you. If not for me, then for our families and our friends."

I heard Odell's voice in my dream. I tried so hard to tell him not to be so hard on himself and this is not his fault. I love him too. And I'm not mad, but he doesn't know that because I can't talk. 

Just wake up. 

Wake Up. 

But I can't. It seems impossible.

The Next Day 

I wake up and everything feels so different. I opened my eyes. I couldn't do that last night. It was dark in my room. Nobody was in there except for me. I wanted to move, but everything hurt. 

Where is Odell? Is he okay? Why is he not  with me? 

I couldn't think anymore. I'm just going to go back to sleep.

"You know even though we just got in a car accident and you are unconscious. I still believe you are the most beautiful women on this planet. I am still so sorry. I love you more than anything, Nicole. I'm sorry."

"If you say that you're sorry one more time, I might have to kick you out, babe."

"Nicole, you're awake! Thank goodness! I am so sorry, baby. "

"It's not your fault."

"I should have been paying more attention."

"Baby, you're good. I'm good. We're good. Stop stressing."

"I'm glad you're okay."

"I had to be. You couldn't survive without me."

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANK YOU, GUYS, FOR EVERYTHING!