Umbrella {Dak Prescott}

When the sun shines, we'll shine together

Told you I'd be here forever

Said I'll always be a friend

Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end

Now that it's raining more than ever

Know that we'll still have each other

You can stand under my umbrella

Umbrella- Rihanna ft. Jay-Z

I sighed as I watch Dak put his head down in disappointment. The Cowboys had just lost. They're not going to the SuperBowl. This is the one thing he wanted more than anything and it didn't work out. I know he's going to be sad and disappointed. I felt tears come to my eyes as I walked towards the locker room to wait for Dak after all of his interviews. I smiled at all of the guys as they walked into the locker room quietly. I saw Zeke and he smiled softly at me before hugging me.

"Hey."

"Hey. You did great, Zeke."

"Thank you. I think you should tell that to your little boyfriend." I rolled my eyes at him.

"He's not my boyfriend. We're best friends."

"If that's what you want us to believe."

I smiled but it quickly dropped as I saw Dak behind Zeke. He looked incredibly sad. I saw Dez and Jason behind him trying to comfort him. I smiled sadly at him as he rushed into my arms.

" Hey, babe." I rubbed his back as Zeke gave me a look. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to comfort Dak. I could feel him sobbing into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I disappointed you. I disappointed my family. My mom. I'm just a rookie. Everyone was right I couldn't do it."

"You didn't disappoint me. I promise. And you sure as hell didn't disappoint your mom. She is so proud that you made it to the playoffs as a rookie. That you led the team as a rookie. You played amazing and I am so proud of all of your accomplishments this season, I promise. "

He pulled away from my shoulder and put his forehead on mine.

"Thank you," He whispered softly.

"Any time." I whispered back.

"Oh my gosh. Will you guys just kiss already?" We heard Dez from behind us.

I tried to pull away from Dak but he wouldn't let me.

"Can we?" I smiled and he put his lips onto mine and smiled.

"Oh, crap. I didn't think they were actually going to." Jason added. I laughed against Dak's lips and pulled away.

"I'm in love with you. I have been since high school. I didn't think that I would ever tell you, but I think I just fell more in love with you today."

The three boys in the back cheered for us and I leaned up to kiss him again.

"I'm so in love you."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST. MY FIRST NFL BOOK IS OUT. ITS CALLED ANAXIPHILA. I DON'T KNOW IF I SPELT THAT RIGHT. READ IT.  IT HAS EKEZIEL ELLIOTT. TODAY IS EXACTLY ONE YEAR SINCE THIS BOOK HAS BEEN PUBLISHED.  SO THANK TOU GUYS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT. VOTE! COMMENT! READ! FOR BOTH!