Say You Won't Let Go {Luke Kuechly}

I'm so in love with you

And I hope you know

Darling, your love is more than worth its 

weight in gold

We've come so far, my dear

Look how we've grown

And I wanna stay with you

Until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

Say You Won't Let Go- James Arthur

"What's cooking good looking?" I joked to Luke as he walked out of the locker room after his game.

"Liked what you saw, baby?"

"Of course I did. You're the best one on the field." I wrapped my arms around his waist and he smiled down at me.

"Even after one year, you're the only one that gets my heart racing." 

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his heart. I blushed as I felt the pace it was beating at.

"I'm glad." He leaned down to kiss me, but his teammates came out to ruin it. 

"LUKE AND VIVIAN!"

"GET SOME KUECHLY!"

"BEAST ON THE FIELD AND IN THE BEDROOM, YEAH?" 

I hid my face in his chest and I felt him laugh.

"Whatever guys." They all laughed and I could hear them walk away. "C'mon gorgeous. Let's go home." 

When we arrived home, I started to cook us dinner and he watched whatever game that was on tv. 

"Food is done, babe."

"It smells so good, baby." He kisses me before we begin to eat dinner. 

"Don't you think it's amazing how we've been together for a year now?

"It's beyond amazing."

"You know what is even more amazing?"

"What?"

"How we're going to be parents in a few months." I looked down at my plate as I heard Luke's fork drop down onto his.

"Wait, what?" I looked up to meet his eyes.

"I'm pregnant, Luke. We're going to be parents."

"I can't believe this."

"Are you upset?"

"What? No. Of course not, baby." He sat up from his chair and pulled me out of mine. He pulled me to his chest and rubbed my back. "I'm so happy, I promise. We're going to start a family of our own and our baby is going to love his mommy so much. Almost as much as I do."

"Hopefully, they look like their daddy."

"I'm so in love with you and I'm so happy I promise."

"I love you. I can't wait to start a family with you." I leaned up to kiss me while he put his hand on my stomach.

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! FOLLOW! LIKE! COMMENT! SORRY UPDATES HAVE BEEN SLOW, BUT IT'S SUMMER SO I'M CHILLING. MY BOYF AND I WENT ON A MINI VACATION AND HE GOT SICK AND NOW I'M SICK SO BOO. READ ANAXIPHILA. AND A TOM BRADY BOOK COMING SOON?  REQUESTS ARE OPEN