Dance So Good {Jimmy Garoppolo}

So tell me why we're talking when we dance so good

You tell me why we're talking when we dance so good

I know you can't stay

But I wish you would

Yeah, I wish you would

Dance So Good- Wakey Wakey

"You're never here, Mals!" Jimmy yelled at me when I packed my wardrobe for my world tour. 

"What the hell do you except Jimmy? I'm a singer. I have a career where I have to travel the world! That's why it is called a world tour. What do you want me to do drop everything and just wait for you?"

"When was the last time you went to one of my games? I always support your career,but you never support mine."

"That is bullshit, Jimmy. I've been to every game this season. The last time you saw me perform was the BillBoard Music Awards. That was in May! I'm way more understanding of your career than you are of mine."

"No way! You knew from the beginning that if we were gonna work and get married that I would have a busy schedule. You know that. But you trying to make it my fault, but it's yours! What kind of wife are you?"

My eyes filled with tears and my phone dinged signaling that my ride was here to drive me to the airport for my tour. I grabbed my suitcase and looked him in the eyes.

"What are we gonna do then?"

"I want you to stay for the rest of the season. I thought we were each others' number one priority, Mals."

"You are my number one priority. But the fans already bought their tickets. I can't just change the dates. Tour starts tomorrow."

"So where does that leave us? Back to square one? You're really selfish, you know. Just leave. I don't want you here anymore."

I walked to the door with tears running down my face.

"Goodbye James." 

I walked to the car with a heavy heart and looked back to the door before leaving for the first leg of the tour for 4 months. 

Day 1
Today was amazing! The crowd was loud and sang along to every song! My team was incredibly prepared and we put our hearts into it. Jimmy didn't contact me at all. Marlin's park was amazing, and I can't want for the rest of my shows.

Day 2
I love the rush of being on tour. I love the crowd, performing, my crew, and the thrill. I miss Jimmy a lot. I took off my wedding ring for the show tonight ,because, during sound check, it fell off and took 10 minutes to actually find it. He actually texted me tonight. My heart sped up, but then went back down. 

Baby
Why aren't you wearing your wedding ring?

Me
It fell off during soundcheck. I didn't want to risk it. How was practice?

He didn't text me back. Heinz Field was an absolute blast. 

Day 3
I didn't sleep last night. I was waiting for a text or a call, or anything from Jimmy. I didn't get anything. Neyland Stadium was extremely fun. I'm very anxious. I haven't been feeling good so I took a pregnancy test and it came out as positive. 

"Hopefully, your daddy talks to you," I whispered to my stomach and cried myself to sleep on the tour bus. 

Day 4

All I day I spent the day doing research on pregnancy and babies. Stress is not good for the baby, and neither is too much movement. So I am going to have to dance less on tour. I mean not too much. If Beyonce did it, I can too probably. Hopefully. 

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

And when you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy, I adore you, I adore you

I finished the last song of the night and said my thank you's before leaving the stage. Gillette stadium was a success. I walk to my dressing room to see my husband sitting on the couch.

"Jimmy?"

"Baby... You sounded great."

"What are you doing here?"

"Listen, I said a lot of things I regret. You are so supportive of my career, and I love you for that. You are always there for me and I am beyond blessed to have you as my wife. I just get jealous sometimes that I lose you for more than half of year. I only want you. I am so sorry, my love."

I look at him. He handed my flowers and a big teddy bear. He gave me a gigantic hug and a kiss on the cheek. I smiled lightly before it dropped.

"I have to tell you something... But you can't be mad."

"I won't. I promise," he encouraged me to go on.

"I'm pregnant." His beautiful smile grew and he lifted me up and I smiled at him as he spun me around. 

He set me back down and put his forehead on my mine. He kissed  me lightly.

"I love you so much, Mals Garoppolo."

"I love you more, Jimmy Garoppolo."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST. SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. KEEP ON REQUESTING GUYS.