Lucky {Kenny Stills}

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky we're in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

Lucky- Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat

"C? Are you almost ready? Kenny and Jarvis are waiting for us."

"I'm coming. I'm coming." I look at myself in the mirror before rushing down the stairs. "How do I look?"

"I'm sure Kenny will love it."

"What?"

"Oh, come on. Everyone know you and Kenny and in deep for each other. One of you guys needs to man up and make a move."

"Kenny doesn't see me like that." I start to walk towards the door.

"Trust me, he does." I have her and confused look and she smiled before walking out the door. I followed behind her and we started to drive to Kenny's house.

Kenny and I have friends for a few years now. We met at the beginning of 2015 through Jarvis Landry, who is dating my best friend Mia. I have liked him for a while and everyone tells me he likes me too, but I'm pretty sure he just sees me as a friend.

We finally arrive at Kenny's house and I feel the butterflies in my stomach. I smile as I see Jarvis open the door and Mia run into his arms. I see Kenny behind them smiling at me. I walked over to him and hugged him. As I tried to pull away from him he pulled me in closer to him.

"Should we give you guys some privacy?" Jarvis jokes with us. I pulled away and rolled my eyes at them. I felt that Kenny's hand was still resting on my back.

"I think we should be asking you guys that."

"Actually, yeah. Let's go to my house, babe." They left after he said that and I started laughing at the fact that they actually left.

"Guess it's just the two of us."

"What should we do?" I walked further into his house and laid onto the couch.

"Want to watch the game?"

"I guess." He sat next to me and I rested my head on his lap. He started to play with my hair which made me smile up at him.

"Do you think we would be a cute couple?" He asks suddenly.

"Why?" I sit up and I am practically in his lap.

"Just answer the question, please." I looked into his eyes to see seriousness.

"I don't  think we would be disgusting. Maybe disgustingly cute." I laughed a little.  He smiled brightly. "Why?"

"Everyone on the team knows that I am completely head over heels for you. Everyone that knows us really. Except you."

"Maybe that's something else we have in common. You don't know that I'm head over heels for you."

"Can I kiss you?"

I leaned into his lips and started to kiss him.

"Do you think they're kissing?" I heard Mia's voice on the other side. I laughed against his lips and he pulled me closer to him.

I love his lips.

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, BROS. KEEP READING. FOLLOW. VOTE. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY ALL OF THE CHAPTERS! DON'T BE SHY! COMMENT! I LOVE ALL THE SUPPORT! ANAXIPHILIA (n) FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG PERSON