More {Rob Gronkowski)

Why can't we choose our emotion?

'Cause we could feel something's broken

And I can't stay without hoping

We'll never be alone, we'll never be alone, oh

More- 5SOS

Today was Rob's birthday and here I was sitting alone on the couch. He decided to rent a party bus for him and his friends as a celebration. I wanted to go, but Rob told me that I was forbidden. I am pregnant with our first child and he has already gone into protection mode. I was in my first trimester which is what made him the most nervous since that is when you are supposed to be the most careful.

I was picking at my Chinese food while watching Snapchat's from his friend's stories. I always had a very friendly relationship with all of his friends, but I wouldn't go hang out with them in general if it wasn't for Rob. I am a lot shyer and like to keep to myself more than anybody else in that group.

I know that they all try to be nice to me for Rob's sake, but other than that it is usually just a casual greeting and goodbye with them.

I got annoyed by the many hundreds of seconds worth of Snapchats and decided to just exit out until I saw one that made me a bit upset. I noticed Rob lying down in the background and a girl laying on his chest. I could feel steam coming out of my ears and devils were in my eyes. I probably watched the same Snapchat over and over and over again. I wanted to take my mind off of it because maybe I was just being a jealous bitch.

Then I went on Twitter and all I see is headlines about Rob being with this girl while he had a pregnant girlfriend. It got to the point where I was so mad and ran upstairs. I took all of my stuff and placed them into bags before getting into my car. I took out my phone and typed a quick text to Rob.

Willow 💖: have a nice life by yourself

And just like that, I left him.

I woke the next morning to poundings at my door. I sat up and looked around and noticed I was at my old apartment. I checked my phone and noticed so many texts, missed calls, and voicemails. I didn't even read any of them and cleared my notifications. The knocking continued and finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"JUST LE-," I started before I was cut off.

"I didn't do anything. She was drunk and in heels and the bus made a quick stop which made her fall on me and I caught her and..."

"How am I supposed to believe that, Rob?"

"B-b-because I love you! And we're supposed to have a baby together. And we were going to get married and buy a bigger house in New York because you'll never admit it, but Boston gives you anxiety and the only reason you moved here was for me. And we are supposed to have 2 boys and one girl. And we're supposed to have grandchildren together and grow old together because I can't do that with anyone else. I won't do that with anyone else. And I shouldn't have to because I didn't cheat on you."

"But it was all over social media and..."

"But none of it is true, Willow. I love you and only you."

"I trust you and I love you."

You just gotta believe in love.

KEEP READING AND I HOPE YO GUYS ARE ENJOYING! COMMENT, VOTE AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING AN AMAZING DAY PARTY PEOPLE!