Halo {Andy Dalton}

Hit me like a ray of sun

Burning through my darkest night

You're the only one I want

Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again

But this don't even feel like falling

Gravity can't begin to pull me back to

the ground, again

Halo - Beyoncé

"I don't know, it's really boring here. No, it's not until tomorrow. NO. Please don't hang up! Tra?"

I groaned out loud and threw my phone on the couch when I finally realized Travis meant to hang out.

I have been staying at his mansion during the football season since I have been busy with my music career. I usually stay in Los Angeles since that's where I'm from, but my house is getting redone so Travis allowed me to stay at his mansion.

I sat down on his couch to look at his blank flat screen tv. I grabbed the remote and ESPN turned on right away. I decided to just stay on that channel and watch who was going to play tomorrow.

"The Bengals against the Rams..."

I grew up with Bengals loving parents, so I have always been a fan of the Bengals and Andy Dalton isn't exactly too bad to look at.

I don't wish I could go to the game to support, but I have a show tomorrow. Maybe I can make it during halftime.

The doorbell rang and I internally freaked out. This isn't my home, anyone could be here.

"Hello," I greet as I open the door. I saw Andy Dalton and I thought that I was dreaming. What is he doing here?

"Uh, hi, Vanessa?"

"Yeah. You're Andy Dalton."

"Uh, Yeah. Travis invited me to come spend time with you since you were bored. He said you were a fan and I mean it's better to sleep in an actual bed, rather than a hotel room."

"Of course. Come in.m, I would love the company."

He followed me in and set his Bengals duffel bag on the coffee table. I smiled at it and grabbed my Cincinnati blanket to show him.

We sat down on the couch together and I got under my blanket. I offered him some of my blankets.

I can't believe we're this close.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I can move over."

"No! No! It's fine. I didn't mean to say that out loud. It's just you're so cute and so good at football and I'm a huge fan. So I'm a little nervous I'm sitting next to my celebrity crush," I accidentally blurted out.

"If I'm being 100 percent honest, I always thought you were cute, as well. I love your music."

"Oh, thank you," I blushed.

"Are you going to the game tomorrow?"

"I want to, but I have a show so I'm not exactly sure when it is supposed to end."

"Oh, if you can't make it maybe we can go out for dinner tomorrow night."

"What if I can make it? Is that offer still up?"

"Of course it is."

"Then, of course, I'll go."

We continued to talk about everything for the rest of the night. We eventually got more comfortable and started to cuddle. We settled for a movie and I rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel myself falling asleep and he placed his lips on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Vanessa Stegall."

"Goodnight, Andy Dalton."

Tonight was a fairytale.

THANK YOU FOR READING. KEEP READING. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IN SOCAL IS SAFE.  I HOPE THE FIRES HASN'T AFFECTED YOU AND IM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE OVER THERE. WELL VOTE. COMMENT. AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU ALL ❤️😛