Mad {Odell beckham Jr}

I know sometimes it's gonna rain,

But baby can we make up now

'cause I can't sleep through the pain (can't sleep through the pain)?

Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you

And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me

Mad- NeYo

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT, ODELL."

"YOU DON'T TRUST ME. THAT'S THE POINT."

"NO THE POINT IS YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING OUT WITH THE GUYS AND THEN THESE GIRLS POST PICTURES WITH YOU ALL OVER THEM."

"I AM NOT ALL OVER THEM. STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH."

"I'm done, Odell."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm done waiting up for you. I'm done worrying about you. I'm done crying. I'm done wondering who you're with. I am done  with this relationship. I'm just done."

I walked upstairs to our bedroom and I decided to just sleep until the morning and then leave. I changed to my own pajamas, instead of Odell's shirt that I usually sleep in.

Why did he tell me he was hanging with the guys? Why would he hang out with those girls? Why was I never good enough for him?

I laid down and stared at the ceiling because I couldn't sleep. I heard Odell come into the room and change before laying on his side.

"Please, don't do this."

"You don't want me,anymore."

"Are you kidding me?" He sat up in the bed and looked at me. "You are all I think about. I think about you constantly. I want you constantly. I always need you. You are the sunshine in my life and babe I can't lose you. Those girls are nothing. Those pictures are nothing. I did go out with the guys and those girls were there. I would never hurt you on purpose.  I love you too much."

I sat up and cried in my hands. I felt his arms around my waist and his face in my back.

"You are the only one for me and you always have been. I don't want you to leave. I couldn't do this if you were to ever leave me. I am so in love with you and I will do anything to be with you." He whispered to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay,baby."

"I love you so much and I don't want to leave you."

" You have me, baby girl. I promise. Always."

"And forever."

Always and forever.

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! LOVE YOU GUY.THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.