Grown {Travis Kelce}

You're trying way too hard and I don't need your flattery

Now, it's funny how the tables turn

I'm sitting back, baby, watching you burn

No regrets it's a lesson learned

'Cause what you think ain't my concern

Grown - Little Mix

February 16th, 2005

"Camille, how's it going?" I heard behind me as I walked down the hallway.

"Leave me alone, Kelce."

"Now, why would I want to leave you alone? When I could stay here and mess with my favorite target."

"Oh, so I'm your favorite."

"Don't get so flattered."

"Can you please just leave me alone?"

"Just this once," He said before he pushed all of my books to the floor and laughed at me.

Could he just try not to be so mean?

September 7th, 2017

I walked next to Katie, my best friend for years, into the Kansas City Chiefs game.

"Camille, I guarantee you, we are not going to see Travis Kelce."

"Hopefully not, he hated me for no reason all of high school."

"I know, but you don't have to worry about the boy anymore. He's on the field, you're in the stands. After the game, he has press and we are going to leave, okay?"

"Okay."

She was wrong about tonight, I could feel it.

All the chiefs fans jumped up as they scored for the first time that night against the Patriots. Katie pulled me up and forced me to cheer as well. I screamed loudly and I guess that got the attention of the one guy I didn't want to get attention from.

I made quick eye contact with him. He looked as shook as I did. This can't be happening.

I looked away from him and continued to watch the game.

I walked out of the stadium, feeling tired and worried. I don't want to see him again so I walked out as fast as possible.

"Hold up!" Katie yelled. I rolled my eyes but slowed down for her to catch up. "You know that our team just won against the supposedly greatest team in America currently? We have to go to the tunnel and see if we can see any cute guys!"

She dragged me all the way down until we were in front of the tunnel. I looked down the tunnel, hoping I wouldn't see him again. Oh, but, I did. It always happens like this. He was walking down, high-fiving as many people as possible and then we made eye contact once again. He made his way over to us and my eyes involuntarily rolled.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Did you enjoy the game?" He asked shyly.

"It was alright. Congratulations."

"Thanks. Can we talk? Where there are fewer people around?"

"Of course she can," Katie interrupted.

"I guess." I followed him and left Katie behind.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Camille, you have no idea how sorry I am for the way I treated you in high school. I have no excuses. You are just at the top of the league and I always felt like I would never be good enough for you."

"So you decided to pick on me every day?"

"I'm so sorry. Can you please give me a chance?"

"Why should I?"

"Because I want to be the type of guy that's good enough to be seen with you. I want to make myself a better person for you. I want this to happen even if I have to wait another 12 years."

"You'll straighten up?"

"Of course."

"One more chance, Kelce. One more."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. THIS TOOK FOR FUCKING EVER TO WRITE AND UPLOAD. I AM SO SORRY. I AM REALLY TRYING TO BALANCE MY LIFE OUT RIGHT NOW. BUT MORE UPDATES IN ALL THREE COMING SOON! THANK YOU LOVELIES.