I Wanna Grow Old With You {Jimmy Garoppolo}

I wanna grow old with you

I wanna die lying in your arms

I wanna grow old with you

I wanna be looking in your eyes

I wanna be there for you

Sharing in everything you do

I wanna grow old with you

I Wanna Grow Old With You- Westlife

JImmy's POV

I drove in the car with my girlfriend, Kylie, to the beach. We some time off, so we decided to spend that time together. I have been with her for a year and a half now, and I love her more than anything in this world. I turn to see her looking out of the window. I grab her hand and kiss it quickly. I can see her smile out of the corner of my eye. 

I am so thankful to have her as my girlfriend. She is my best friend. My soulmate. My love. My life. My world. She is everything and more to me. I am beyond grateful that Tom, her dad, allowed me to ask her out or else I would never know what I am missing out on. I zone out in my thoughts that I didn't even realize what was next on the radio. 

"Baby! This is my favorite! Sing with me!" She turned up the radio, and I heard Work From Home by Fifth Harmony on. 

I laugh at her enthusiasm. I want to marry her. I want to have kids with her. I want to grow old with her and have forever with her. I love her.

 I'm in love with her. 

2 months later

"Mr., Mrs. Brady. I love Kylie more than anything in this world. She is my best friend and the love of my life. You guys raised her to be such an incredible young lady. She is beautiful inside and out. She is the reason for my happiness. May I please have both of your guys blessing in marrying her?" I ask, sitting in front of Tom and Gisele.

Gisele smiles over at Tom, who smirks back. 

"You make our baby girl happy, Jimmy. I'm so glad she found you. Of course, you can marry her." I smile at the both of them. 

I'm going to marry her. 

4 days later

"SHE SAID YES! I'M GETTING MARRIED, BOYS!" All of the guys cheered with me. 

Danny, Rob, Julian, and Tom come over to congratulate me. The smile wouldn't come off of my face. I can't believe she actually said yes.

Coach comes over to us and pulls me into a hug.

"Congratulations, Garoppolo."

"Thank you, Coach."

"Now, what about some great grand babies?"

All of the boy's start laughing. I felt myself get red, as I smiled at the ground. 

"NOT SO FAST. NO BABIES FOR MY BABY." We heard Tom yell. I laughed. I grabbed my pads and walked out the door next to Tom. 

I'm so ready for forever.

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! READ ANAXIPHILIA. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! UPDATES ARE KIND SLOW BECAUSE MY COMPUTER DECIDES TO WORK ON CERTAIN DAY!