Secret Love Song {Andy Dalton}

Why can't you hold me in the street?

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't we be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

Secret Love Song- Little Mix

I sat beside my brother, Tyler Eifert, and my boyfriend, Andy Dalton. Tyler and I lived together and he invited Andy over. He is not aware of my relationship with Andy. Andy is really scared of Tyler finding out. So we have kept it a secret for 6 months now. I went to lean my head on Andy's shoulder, but he quickly decided to stretch his arms out. I sighed and decided to put my head on Tyler. 

"Are you tired?"

"A little bit." He rubbed my arm and went back to watching the movie. 

Time passed and Tyler had to use the bathroom, so I had to move my head to sit closer to Andy. When we heard the door lock, Andy grabbed my hand. 

"Hey, baby." I moved my hand."What's wrong?"

"Tyler could come out."

"But he's in the bathroom." He leaned in to try to kiss me. I leaned out and got up.Tyler walked in. 

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just going to sleep. Goodnight, guys." Tyler hugged me and I walked up the stairs without giving Andy another glance. 

I laid in bed all night, just thinking. Why doesn't he just tell Tyler? Is he embarrassed by me? We have been dating for 6 months and nobody knows. I know I can't stay by myself all night, so I quickly walk to Tyler's room where I hear soft snores. I sneak over to his bed and lay on the empty side. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. I was incredibly grateful for the guy in my life that wasn't ashamed of me. 

I woke up to Tyler snoring and I get out of his grip to start breakfast for the two of us. I saw a figure on the couch and am about to scream when I see the face of my boyfriend. I roll my eyes and go into the kitchen. I hear footsteps approaching the kitchen. Right as I turn around from getting the eggs out of the freezers, I see a chest. 

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Morning, Andy."

"What's wrong, Emily?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me, please?"

"Why doesn't anybody know about our relationship? Are you ashamed of me? Do you think you can do better? Why can't we tell the world that we're in love? Cause I'm proud to say that I'm yours." Tears fill up my eyes. 

"Of course I'm not ashamed of you, baby. I love you so much. I don't tell the world because I don't want them to ruin this. But all I really want is you."

"Promise?"

"I swear. You are the only one that matters." He leans in to kiss me. 

"What's going on in here?" I hear my big brother's voice. I freeze up when Andy grabs my hand. 

"Hey, Tyler. This is my girlfriend, Emily. We have been dating for 6 months and I love her so much."

I smile up at him and he smiles at me. 

Everything is going to be alright. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! KEEP REQUESTING BABES. THANK YOU!