Enchanted {Sean Lee}

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

I was enchanted to meet you

Enchanted- Taylor Swift

I walk nervously back and forth in the waiting area the NFL gave me. Today I was performing the half time show for the Steelers and Cowboys game. Which meant I get to see my big brother, Jason Witten. I love watching him and his team play, but I think my favorite part of all of it is seeing Sean Lee. I have the biggest crush on him.

I heard a knock on the door and yelled come in quickly. I turned toward the door to see Jason. I hugged him tightly and some of my nervousness went away.

"Hey, little one."

"Hi."

"What's wrong?" He let go of me. Of course, my brother would know if something was wrong with me.

"I'm nervous." I pouted. 

"Don't be. You are going to be great, Laura Witten. Besides, you get to see Sean after the game." I blushed and he laughed. He kissed my forehead and gave me a quick hug. "You'll do great. I'll see you later."

"Thank you. Good luck." He left after that. I felt relieved after that. Leave it to Jason to make me feel better. 

I practiced a little bit longer before I sat down on the couch in the room to watch the game. It was a close game. Both teams were playing great. Jason was phenomenal today. Sean was playing amazing. Tackle after Tackle. I was proud of the team. Finally, halftime  came around and it was my time to go onto the field. 

I waited until my band started to play before singing the first song. I played 3 more songs before  my time was up. I thanked everyone and I went back to where I came from. I hope everyone enjoyed. I'm a country singer and I know not everyone is a country fan, but the crowd was amazing. 

The game continued and the cowboys won the game by a field goal, but I was still so proud of them. I put on my cowboys' sweatshirt and I waited near the locker room for Jason. Before he came out, a certain OLB came out. I blushed quickly and smiled at him as a friendly gesture. 

He walked over to me and hugged me quickly. I blushed looking at the ground and he just stood there. I looked up at him. 

"Good game. You played great. All of you guys did."

"Thank you. I saw your performance and you sounded great."

"Thank you."

It was awkward while we waited for someone to come out of the locker room, but no one did. 

"Look, Laura. I think you are gorgeous and an amazing person. You are so talented and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow.?"

"Okay. I will."

He leaned down to hug me when I heard a lot of footsteps running towards us.  I saw most of the team run up to us. They pulled everyone into a group hug. 

"Did you do it, Sean?"

"Atta boy, Sean." 

They were all cheering and I looked at him to see he was embarrassed. 

At least I wasn't the only one who has waited for him to ask me out. 

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! i HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. YOU WILL GET THE PART TWO THST YOU REQUESTED AS WELL. THANK YOU!