Crush Pt.2 {Sean Lee}

Just a touch of your love is enough

To take control of my whole body (body)

Just a touch of your lo-ove (Only a touch of your love)

Just a touch of your love (Want a touch of your)

Touch - Little Mix

I laid in Sean's bed, waiting for him to get home from practice. I was tired and lonely and practice would be over in an hour. Ever so nice we started dating, I have been a lot more busy and my mind hasn't been on certain things. But for some reason today, all I have thought about is my mom.

Ever since I have been with Sean, it seems like everything leaves my mind but if I'm by myself for too long, I am extremely overwhelmed. I felt tears come to my eyes as I looked at the ceiling. When she left, I was all by myself. My parents were divorced and they wanted nothing to do with each other. He wasn't there for me when I said goodbye to her. I am an only child. She was all I had. The only person I have ever really had other than her is Cole. He has always been there for me and I am beyond blessed that he is the one who helps rid the pain I feel.

She didn't deserve to die. I felt the tears fall down my face and I quickly grabbed my phone to call Sean.

"... please leave a message after the beep."

"Hey, I know that you're at practice, but I really miss you. And I miss her. I really need you right now, Sean. Please come home. I need you, please. Don't leave me alone. I can't be alone."

I broke down into sobs before I finally hung up the phone. I didn't want to be alone. I know that Sean was home because he has the flu. I quickly got up and made my way to his house. I opened the door quickly to see him spread across the couch.

"Iviana?" I cried as I made my way over to him and he hugged me when I reached his arms.

"I miss her. I can't do this anymore without her here. I need her here. Please?"

"I know. I know." We stayed on the couch and I calmed down a bit. We were almost asleep when the door busted open.

"Baby? Oh my gosh. You're here! Are you okay? I went home as soon as I got the message. You weren't home and you don't have your phone. I've called you about 100 times. Are you okay?"

"I just miss her," I whispered when he finally let go.

"I know. You're okay, though. You are so strong. You've been strong for so long. I am so proud of you."

"Thank you. I love you for everything."

"I love you. And I'm glad you said that. I thought we were never going to."

"I do. I'm glad you love me back."

"More than you'll ever know. Let's go get some ice cream, baby girl."

He knows the way to my heart.

THANK YOI FOR THE REQUEST. I HOPE YOI ENJOYED. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE REQUESTS. IM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN. I THINK I MIGHT CLOSE REQUESTS FOR A WHILE BUT IDK YET! EVERYTHING IS REALLY HECTIC AND I ALREADY HAVE A LOT OF REQUESTS WAITING!