Whenever Wherever {Brian Cushing}

Whenever, wherever

We're meant to be together

I'll be there and you'll be near

And that's the deal my dear

Whenever Wherever- Shakira

It's the first week of the season. The first day when football has come back. The day we've all been waiting for since last season ended. September 11th, 2016. It has arrived. Brian will start playing again. The Texans will start their season again. I was sat in the front row of the NRG stadium in my '56' jersey and my favorite pair of jeans. It was game day. 

I was watching my boyfriend, Brian Cushing warm-up before the game. I had a good feeling about this game. I see him look in my direction and he gets the 'ok' from his coach, then runs over to  me and hops up a little. He kissed me really quickly before going back down.

"I love you, princess." He called out before making his way back onto the field to get ready for the game.

"I love you, Baby," I called back out. I heard the people around me admiring our relationship, and I smiled waiting for the game to start. 

About this being a good game, I was so wrong. It's not that they weren't winning. They are definitely beating the bears so far. 

He is laying in the middle of the field. I can sense the pain he is in and I can hear his screams of pain. I quickly grab all of my stuff and make my way to the end of the tunnel so I can meet him halfway there. I stand there tapping my foot constantly waiting for him to be carted down. I see his face full of pain and tears. He smiled at me when he saw me. 

The sports doctor stopped the golf cart for me to hop on. I held his hand tightly and put my face into his neck and kissed it. He put his head on top of mine. 

"Nickie...." He cried out my name. 

"I know, baby. You'll be okay. I promise."

We went into the trainers room for the medic to check him out. Thirty minutes later, we figure out that he tore his MCL.

He's out for 6 weeks and he's very disappointed about his season starting like this. The doctor left us alone.

"I can't believe this."

"It's okay, Brian."

"No, babe, it's not okay. What if my season ends? What if I can't play ever again? Baby?"

"I know you and you'll be back in 6 weeks and you'll be better than ever baby. I know you can do that. I believe in you."

"Thank you, lovely. I love you a lot."

" I love you more. And besides, you get to spend 6 more weeks with your favorite girl."

"Lucky me."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUESTS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED DARLING. EVERYBODY'S REQUEST WILL BE UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. KEEP REQUESTING ♡