Shameless {Ezekiel Elliott}

But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you

I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame

I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you

I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame

Shameless- The Weeknd 

I ran up the stairs of my boyfriend's apartment complex. I haven't seen him since football season started and I have missed him more than anything. I wish I could have been to all of his games because he has had such an amazing season.

I stayed in Ohio in order to finish school. This is my last year before I get to spend my life with Zeke in Dallas. I rapidly knocked on his apartment door. I was smiling from ear to ear. I've missed him so much. I have a surprise for him.

I felt strong arms pull me into their arms and their apartment. I was pushed against the wall and I immediately noticed the Cowboy and OSU  jerseys on the wall.I took a close look at his face that just got out of my neck. He stared into my eyes and quickly kissed my lips.

It felt like heaven.

I smiled at him before pushing him off of me. 

"It's beautiful in here. Dallas is beautiful. Your new life is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as my old life. Come here." I sat on his lap and he kissed me once again.

"You have no idea how much I have missed you."

"Trust me. I miss you more. Just 6 more months until you move here. And every day will feel like this."

"I have something to tell you, Zeke."

"Are you not coming? Baby, you have to! I can't last long without you." I kiss his pouted lips.

"No. Of course, I am coming. I have just been thinking and you have been incredibly supportive of my dream of getting my degree and me staying in Ohio. I just want to be there more for you and your football career. So, I've been thinking and I want to move to Dallas now. I want to live in Texas with you."

"Baby, that's amazing!"

"You're always there for me and I want to be there for you more." He picked me up and kissed my lips.

1:57- 2:40

"I can't wait to show you off to all of the guys. I can't wait until I get to be with you every day."

"You sure you won't get sick of me?"

"I think that is impossible."

THIS IS WEIRD BECAUSE YOU KINDA REQUESTED, BUT YOU ALSO DIDN'T. YOU WERE NEXT ON THE LIST SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. NATHAN AND HALEY ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE AND I'M WATCHING OTH RN. MY BOYFRIEND'S NAME IS NATHAN HAHA. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! THANK YOU FOR READING!