Just The Two Of Us{J.J Watt}

Just the two of us

We can make it if we try

Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Building castles in the sky

Just the two of us

You and I

 Just The Two Of Us - Bill Withers

It was the first weekend in about a month that the two of you has had time to spend with just each other. No football. No studying. No homework. No plays. Just the two of us.

And we decided to go camping. I always loved camping ever since I was a little girl. And I always loved going camping with J.J. The first time he ever told me he loved me was the first time we went camping which was 4 months into our relationship and we always try to go as much as we could.

It's been two years and we still love going camping more than we did that day.

We were on our way to Maple View Campground in Wisconsin and to say that I was excited was an understatement. I was looking at the view out of my window when I felt a familiar hand grab my thigh. I turned to look at him and he smiled at me before looking at the road.

"Here we are, Nicole." He said.

The view is more and more beautiful every time I see it. I jumped out the car to feel the sun. It was going to be a good trip.

We got all of our stuff out of our car before  we started making our way to the cabin. J.J and I love the whole proper camping concept. The tent, the fire, and everything else. But last time I was convinced Big Foot was out and about. So we don't do that anymore. The cabin was beautiful. We had a beautiful view of the lake and the fireplace was warm. It gave us a fuzzy feeling on the inside. 

There was so much for us to do. Once we got settled, we decided that we would go fishing first. Neither of us are totally great, but all that mattered was that we had each other. 

It was 30 minutes into fishing when I decide to put my pole down and just watch J.J.

"Are you bored, princess? We can do something else." He questioned with concern.

"I'm good. I just want to watch you."

"Come here." He raised on of his arms for me to go under. But on my way over to him, a little kid ran into to be causing me to trip over the pole and fall into the late. 

Not before hitting my head on the dock. I don't know what happened next. All I saw was black and all I heard was my name.

Cough. Cough. Cough. 

I coughed out water when I finally woke up. I was laying on the dock with J.J next to me with a worried look in his eyes.

"Baby? Oh, thank goodness. You woke up!"

"I'm cold."

"What? Oh Oh. Okay. Let's get back to our room." 

He picked me up bridal style and led me to our room. 

He set me down in front of the fireplace and went to go get blankets and clothes. He took off my shirt and replaced it with his large Texans jacket. He placed multiple blankets on top of me before pulling me close to him. 

"Are you warm?"

I hummed in response, putting my face into his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair. Massaging my head, I immediately felt safer in his arms.

"Does anything hurt?"

I shook my head and leaned my lips closer to his so they could meet in a kiss.

"It's our first day here and you're already a pain in the ass." he joked with me.

I laughed and kissed him again.

"But I'm your pain in the ass."

DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.