22 {Travis Kelce}

It feels like one of those nights,

We ditch the whole scene

It feels like one of those nights,

We won't be sleeping

It feels like one of those nights,

You look like bad news,

I gotta have you,

I gotta have you.

22- Taylor Swift

"How about we go to my place?" Travis suggests as our date night finished and he didn't want it to end. 

"That's what all guys say, Travis." I roll my eyes at him.

"We have been dating for 6 months. It is nothing I haven't seen before, sweetcheeks."

"Okay. Okay. But nothing nasty." 

"No promises, princess." He winked at me before he started driving away from the restaurant.

We arrived at his place and I quickly changed out of my dress into one of his shirts. I sat in his lap on the couch as he began to set up the Wii. He wanted to play Mario Kart. He handed me the controller and the games began. 

"AWW, FUCK ME."

"Just name a time and place, sweetheart."

"Shut up! You threw that banana. SHIT, DID YOU THROW THE INK BOMB TOO?"

He started laughing at me as the race came to an end and he was in first place, but I was in second.

"It's not funny, Travis."

"Aww, baby, it is a little funny."

"You sabotaged me."

"You look really good in my shirt."

"You're changing the subject."

"No, you really do look good in my shirt."

"Who sabotages their own girlfriend? I can't believe you."

"Baby, you won the other two rounds."

"Can we watch Netflix? I don't want to play with a cheater."

"What do you want to watch?"

"Obviously Netflix." He pulled me closer to him and I started to giggle uncontrollably.

"You're a sore loser." He hovered over me.

"You're a cheater."

"I'm sorry for cheating."

"Sorry just means you're going to do it again."

"I promise I won't."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Thank you for tonight and every other night."

"Of course. Do you want to go to bed now?"

"Yeah, I do. I'll race you upstairs."

He cheated at that, too.

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I KNOW YOU WANTED IT TO BE FUNNY, BUT I'M NOT A FUNNY PERSON. DESPITE THAT i HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! HAPPY NEW YEARS. I AM WRITING A FANFICTION, BUT IT IS NOT OUT YET! I ALREADY HAVE 2 CHAPTERS, BUT SINCE I HAVE THIS TOO IF I PUBLISHED THIS NOW IT WOULD BE A LOT OF STRESS SO I AM TRYING TO WRITE MOST OF IT BEFORE IT IS PUBLISHED! I HOPR YOU ALL GOT A NEW YEARS KISS!