Biggest Fan {Christian McCaffrey}

You showed up and you looked so classy

Made me think twice 'bout the way I was acting

You were real from the start of it all

Like a dream came to life, now I'm left in awe

Stars shine but your light is the brightest

Love flies but your love is the highest

You're so sweet that it drives me crazy

Biggest Fan- Jonas Brothers

I sat next to Christian with my arm wrapped around his arm and my head in his shoulder. The Chargers just picked and now it's Carolina. Christian told me that they have talked to him a few times and were interested. He squeezed my hand tighter and I kissed his shoulder in comfort. It was dead silent when his phone started to ring. I jumped up and his family started to cheer. He put his head in his hands and I could see the tears forming in his eyes. Everyone quieted down and he answered his phone. He squeezed my hand really tight. 

"Hello."

"Hey, this is Ron Rivera from the Carolina Panthers. Where are you?"

"I'm at home with the family."

"How are you feeling? Healthy?"

"Yes, sir."

"I would love you make you a Carolina Panther. If you're alright with that."

"Yes, sir. Thank you so much. Thank God. Thank you."

"Alright we're on the clock next, so just hang tight. Watch out for what is about to happen. Welcome to the Carolina Panthers, Christian."

"Thank you so much."

The phone call ended and he pulled me closer to him. We watch the television in complete silence. 

We saw Thomas Davis walk onto the stage and I look up to see him staring at the screen. I kiss his cheek and he holds me tighter. 

"With the 8th pick in the 2017 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers have selected Christian McCaffrey." We all jump up and hug him. His brothers recorded his reaction. I couldn't be prouder.

He's in the NFL. 

After the first round of the draft officially ended, I laid in bed with him. He held me close and I could feel his heart still beating fast.

"I'm so proud of you, baby."

"I still can't believe it."

"We're moving to Carolina."

"Are you excited?" I looked up at him.

"I'm not sure if I'm more excited about moving to Carolina to be in the NFL or that you're coming with me."

"I think you should be more excited about the NFL." I giggled and he pulled me on top of him.

"I don't know. I've been with you since I first started playing at Standford. And now we're going to Carolina. I love you. Thank you for being my biggest fan."

"I could never love somebody as much as you. I knew you were the one since freshman year."

"It's just me and you now, baby."

"Just the way I love it."

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. KEEP READING. FOLLOW. VOTE. COMMENT. MY HEART IS BROKEN FOR ALL THE ONES IN MANCHESTER. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL SAFE. STAY STRONG. REQUEST ARE CLOSED.