Dance So Good Pt.2 {Jimmy Garoppolo}

I think I always knew you would be

The greatest

The greatest

Light Outside- Wakey! Wakey!

I smiled with tears in my eyes as I performed the last song of my last tour date. I was going to miss being on the road so much. But I am definitely not going to miss being 5 months pregnant on tour. It is absolutely exhausting to put on a good show every night with a baby in my stomach.

Jimmy has been great through it all. We always are there for each other and support each other through everything. I am glad that football season is over so we can start preparing for our love child. Tomorrow we get to know what we are having. I want a boy and Jimmy wants a girl. 

I walk into the dressing room to see my husband with a lot of balloons and flowers. I squealed and ran into his arms. 

"I'm so proud of you, baby."

"Thank you, babe."

"Now we get to go home and start preparing for our little girl."

"We're going to a boy, Garoppolo."

"We could have a hermaphrodite for all I care. Just as long as the baby is healthy."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, angel." 

The Next Day

I squeezed into my jeans and put on one of Jimmy's shirts. I was super excited to find out what gender our baby is. I'm waiting for Jimmy to get ready. He had to rush because he went to the gym for a workout today. 

"Are you ready, Mals?"

"Yes! I'm so excited!"

We arrived at the doctor's office and now we are just waiting for them to call us in. I feel like we've been waiting for forever. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Garoppolo?"

I smiled at him and we went inside. I laid on the hospital bed immediately and lifted up my shirt. Jimmy and the doctor laughed at me for my eagerness. 

"How are you, Mrs.Garoppolo."

"Really excited." 

"I can tell. How is the baby?"

"Oh, he loves it in here. He grows a little every day. He's probably just so happy that I finished my tour and we get a break."

"She." Jimmy corrects me. The doctor laughs at us. 

"We're going to check a couple of things. After we are done, we can find out the sex of the baby." We went through our normal checkup and he told us that our baby was perfectly healthy. 

I lifted up my shirt and they put the jelly on my stomach and I winced like I do every other time. Jimmy grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him. I can't believe we are extending our family. They put the transducer over the jelly and I looked up at Jimmy, who had his eyes glued to the machine. They moved it around before finally our baby was on the screen. 

I smiled in awe with how beautiful our baby was. Jimmy smiled down at me quickly before the doctor spoke up. 

"I am assuming you would like to know the sex of the baby." We both nodded our heads frantically.  She laughed. 

"Well, it seems like you guys are having a girl," Jimmy smirked down at me and I smiled at the screen. 

"She's beautiful."

"Yes, she is indeed.And over to the right here, if you guys can see would be baby number 2 which is a boy." My eyes widened at the screen. Twins?

"I just thought she was big," Jimmy mumbled. The doctor smiled at us. 

"I'll be seeing you guys very soon. Congratulations."

I looked up at Jimmy. 

"Twins?"

"Twins."

"At least, we're a girl."

"And a boy."

"I'm trying to hide it, but I'm really excited for twins."

"I'm so excited too, baby! They are going to be so beautiful. I love them so much."

"Thank you."

"For blessing me with this life."

"Twins." I smiled at him and he laughed at me before kissing me softly.

And I thought my life couldn't be any more perfect. 

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I'M WORKING AS FAST AS I CAN GUYS! THANK YOU FOR THE REQUESTS!