For The First Time In Forever {Luke Kuechly}

I suddenly see him standing there

A beautiful stranger, tall and fair

I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!

But then we laugh and talk all evening

Which is totally bizarre

Nothing like the life I've lead so far!

For The First Time In Forever-  Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel 

"I don't know, (Y/F/N). I just moved here. The last thing I need to worry about is a relationship."

"Please, Emma. He already agreed to it, and he is so sweet. I think you'll like him a lot."

"Okay, but if I don't like it, you will never do this again."

"I promise! Thank you so much! I love you. He'll be there at 8."

"I love you. Bye."

(Y/F/N) has been trying to get me to go on a date for forever. I always turned them all down, until she just set me up on one herself. She set me up with Panthers linebacker, Luke Kuechly. He is a really cute guy and I have heard stories about him, but I don't know if I want to go on a date. The only reason she knows him is because she is married to Kurt Coleman. She wasn't even the one who came up with the idea. Kurt talked her into it because we are both single and have similar personalities, I guess. 

I looked at the clock to see it was 6:15. I guess it's time to get ready. I quickly showered and went to pick out my outfit. I decided on a white long sleeve, light jeans, and a pair of boots. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on a small amount of makeup. When I finished, it was 7:55. I got my phone and my purse and headed to the living room to wait for him. 

I was actually nervous. I have never met this guy and I just moved here. I heard a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and answered it. 

"Hi. Luke, right?"

"Wow."

"What?" I giggled at his face of awe. 

"Yes! I'm Luke. Emma?"

"Yes. Shall we go?"

"Yes. I actually got you something." He pulled out the flowers that I didn't seem to notice at first. 

"This are beautiful. Thank you." I put them in a vase before we made our way out. 

I looked at all the local places we passed and tried to remember what street they were on. 

"So, how old are you?

"I'm 24. You?"

"25."

"A man that older. Where are you from?"

We continued talking for the whole car ride about our lives. I saw a big boat and a lot of people. 

"Do you get seasick?"

"No. Luke?"

"We are going on a dinner cruise." We got onto the boat and we finally started to move. Carolina is beautiful and the sea was fun to be in. Luke and I had an amazing time. I couldn't believe he would take me on a boat for our first date. I really like him and hope he wants to see me again. 

We pulled into my driveway and we turned towards each other. 

"This was fun. Thank you, Luke."

"I had a lot of fun too. Hopefully, I'll see you soon." 

I saw (Y/F/N) requesting to facetime me for the 5th time tonight. I kissed his cheek and opened my door. 

"Hopefully. I don't know if you can top this date, though." I joked and walked to my front door with Luke smiling at me. 

I am so glad I moved to Carolina. 

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! IF YOU GUYS COULD PLEASE REQUEST THROUGH PM OR ON THE REQUEST PAGE! IT WOULD HELP A LOT AND IT WILL BE A LOT EASIER!