Jealous Guy {Rashad Jenning}

I was feeling insecure

You might not love me anymore

I was shivering inside

Oh I didn't mean to hurt you

I'm sorry that I made you cry

Oh my I didn't want to hurt you

I'm just a jealous guy

Jealous Guy- John Lennon

Rashad's POV

I walked into my room that I shared with my girlfriend, Zaria and noticed her phone kept blowing up. She was currently in the shower so I decided that I would just answer it. I noticed multiple texts on her lock screen. I noticed the name and saw that it was one of my teammates, one of my closest friends. Sterling Shepherd. Why would my girl be texting my best friend? I hear the shower still running so I put on my fingerprint and looked through the messages.

Sterling
Yeah, I just don't know what to do.

Sterling
My feelings are crazy and all over place

Sterling
I know I shouldn't, but I just feel like it's something that I have to do. Something has to be done.

My eyebrows go up in confusion about what they were talking about and right when I was about to start scrolling she walked in.

"What are you doing?" She questioned in confusion.

"Uh, nothing."

"Rashad, why were you going through my phone?"

"Why were you texting Sterling?"

"Because he's my friend!"

"But why are you texting him? What are you talking about?"

"We talk about everything. I'm your girlfriend. He's your best friend. Why don't you trust us?"

"I never knew you guys texted! Are you texting other dudes too?"

"All the guys that I text are just my friends! Other than you!"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU EVEN TEXT OTHER DUDES!"

"BECAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS. I'N ALLOWED TO HAVE GUY FRIENDS AND YOU'RE ALLOWED TO HAVE GIRL FRIENDS. You know what you're problem is? You don't trust me."

"That's not true."

"It's is true. Because if you trusted me, you wouldn't be going through my phone and if you trusted me we wouldn't be having this argument."

She grabbed some clothes from the closet and her blanket and pillow.

"What are you doing, Zaria?"

"I'm not sleeping next to someone who doesn't trust me." She slammed the door on the way out.

I really fucked up.

The next morning

I walked into the kitchen after a rough night of sleep. I always had trouble sleeping without her, but I knew it was my fault so I'm going to apologize.

"Zaria?"

She looked back at me but continued to make her coffee.

"Baby, can we talk? No arguing, no yelling, just us talking." She nodded her head slowly and sat across from me. I grabbed her hands and looked her in the eyes "Babe, I trust you with my whole heart, my whole life. I was just worried because the Sterling has some of the best game with girls, and I didn't want to lose the most beautiful girl in the world to him."

"You never will lose me. You have a pretty shit way of showing your feelings."

"I know. I'm sorry. I was just jealous." I stood up and had her stand up too. I put my hand on her cheek and stared her in the eyes.

"You don't need to be jealous. I'm all yours."

"I know."

I kissed her passionately and pulled her closer to me. I lifted her up and brought her to the bedroom.

I think it's pretty obvious what we did.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND HAVE A GREAT TOMORROW. KEEP READING. ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY. FOLLOW. COMMENT. VOTE. LOVE YOU GUYS.