Cater 2 U {Alvin Kamara}

Baby, I see you working hard

I wanna let you know I'm proud

Let you know that I admire what you do

Don't know if I need to reassure you

My life would be purposeless without you

If I want it (you got it)

When I ask you (you provide it)

You inspire me to be better

You challenge me for the better

Baby, sit back and let me pour out my love letter

Cater 2 U - Destiny's Child

I just finished my homework when I heard a door slam shut, signaling to me that my boyfriend was home. I shut my laptop and left the kitchen to greet him in the living room.

"Hey, honey!" I exclaim and put my arms around his neck.

He looked down and me and tiredly smiled, but didn't wrap his arms around me in return.

"Hey, pretty girl," he put his forehead on my forehead and closed his eyes.

"What's wrong, Alvin?"

"Practice fucking sucked. We have the game against the Ravens tomorrow and my body is so sore from Washington even though we're getting off a bye week. My knee still hurts like a bitch. I know Mark is back and it will help relieve my stress but it fucking isn't," he releases out of frustration.

"Hey. Hey. It's gonna be alright, baby. Let's go upstairs and relax. Let me take this for you," I grabbed his bag and his hand leading him upstairs.

I threw his bag on the floor and led him to the bathroom. I turned the bath on and while I waited for the tub to get full, I turned towards him. I lifted up his shirt and kissed his chest as I did so. He peacefully sighed and closed his eyes in content. I lowered myself and took off his pants and underwear before getting an Epsom salt to put in his bath.

He quickly got in the bath which caused him to visibly relax. I sat on the edge of the tub rubbing body wash on his body and using a Loofah.

"You're not coming in with me?" He quietly asked.

"No, baby. You need to relax."

"But I relax better with you, Navi."

"I'm right here and I'm not leaving you."

After the bath I, put on some music and got out some of my oils to give him a massage before he went to bed. I climbed on his back and started working my magic on his back, causing moans and groans to come out of his mouth from the pleasure that filled him. I kissed his back and sat there for awhile while he rested.

All of a sudden he quickly flipped me over and laid in between my legs, so his head rested on my stomach. He wrapped his arms around my hips and kissed my belly button.

"I'm sorry for being grouchy when I came home."

"That's okay. I understand."

"Thank you for taking care of me. I love you so much," he appreciated me before falling asleep.

"I would do anything for you."

THANK YOU FOR READING! MY COMPUTER IS STILL NOT CHARGED AND MY BF DOESNT COME HOME UNTIL TOMORROW BUT WRITING ON THE PHONE IS LOWKEY EASIER YA FEEL? KEEP READING ANF VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW OR WHATEVA. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND/ WEEK/ DAY/ NIGHT/ LIFE.  @navilovesbooks05