Let's Do It Again {Michael Thomas}

Nice to nice to know ya lets do it again

How we did it on a one night stand

Girl, I wanna be more than a friend, to ya

Nice to nice to know ya lets do it again

How we did it on a one night stand

Girl, I wanna be more than a friend, to ya

Let's Do It Again- J Boog

I followed Olivia around the shops as we looked for some new clothes to wear to the game that she was going to take me to tonight. I met Olivia in the 3rd grade after she moved to Houston from New Orleans. Ever since we became best friends, she promised me to take me to New Orleans one day so I could see where she grew up.

"Okay, Michelle, so we are going to go home and get ready and then we're going to meet up with my cousin Danielle," she told me as we left the store so I knew what we were gonna do for the rest of the day.

"Is she going to the game with us?"

"Yeah, but before we go to the game, we are going to meet up with her friend Michael Thomas!" She squealed and I just stared at her in confusion. "Don't even say it, Michelle!"

"Who is Michael Thomas?"

"Oh my gosh! Thank goodness you have me to show you around," she put her arm around me and led me to the car.

Later that night

I walked into the stadium in my new pair of jeans and a Michael Thomas jersey because Olivia forced me to wear it after I confessed I didn't know who he was. I was following behind her and her cousin with the field pass they gave me.

I saw all the players running around and made sure that I knew where I was going so I was hit by a football or ran over by a football player.

"Michael, this is Michelle and Michelle, this is Michael," I looked up in awe that I have finally met the most beautiful man ever made.

"Hi, nice to meet you," he put his hand out for me to shake and that causes my cheeks to redden. I took his hand and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Michael," I responded, while he looked me up and down with a smirk on his face. I had to look away because I knew that I was falling for him without knowing him.

After the four of us made small talk, we went to our seat to watch the game begin. He placed his hand on my back to lead me to seat when we left and he had me blushing all over again.

"Do you like him?" Olivia asked while lifting her eyebrows up. I rolled my eyes and looked toward the field to find him still warming up.

"Yeah, he's really cute," I confessed. "But I don't think I would be his type."

"What do you mean?"

"Men like that go for white girls and light skin girls, and I'm neither of those."

"Just because you're dark-skinned, doesn't mean that he won't like you. You're just as beautiful as they are. Hopefully one day you realize that" she said rubbing my shoulder.

Yeah. Maybe one day.

After the Saints beat the Panthers by 3 points, I followed Olivia and Danielle through the stadium to get to our car.

"So you were just gonna leave and not say anything?" I heard from behind me and turned around to see Michael, once again.

"I just thought that you would be busy," I stuttered through as I moved to the side with him.

"Never too busy for you. I wanted to ask you something before you left. I just thought you were so beautiful and I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to go on a date sometime?"

"Me?" I asked confused.

"I mean it's just you and me," he chuckled and ran his hand through his hair.

"I didn't think you saw me like that."

"What do you mean? You're absolutely gorgeous and I want to get to know you."

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you," I smiled up at him and blushed as his smile grew.

"Let me get your number."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! SORRY ITS BEEN AWHILE BUT I'M ABOUT TO CLOSE OFF ALL THESE BOOKS SO IDK WHAT I'M GONNA DO OR WRITE ABOUT WHEN THEY'RE ALL DONE SO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS I GUESS! I WAS THINKING LIKE NBA IMAGINES OR POTENTIALLY ANOTHER NFL IMAGINES BOOK, IDK! : )