Homesick {Minkah Fitzpatrick}

I'm homesick

This feelin' that I'm feeling'

No, it don't quit

It's like half of me is missin'

Heaven knows it that all I wanna do

Is be alone with your brown eyes all tangled up

Just holdin' onto you tonight

Until the mornin'

Baby that's the damn truth

If home is where the heart is

Then I'm homesick for you

Homesick- Kane Brown

I cling to Minkah's waist as I felt him wake up and stretch. I felt his chest rumble as he laughed and his hand went to my back. He rubbed small circles on it and I looked up to see his pretty eyes.

"Good morning, baby," he told me and kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him and put my head back on his chest.

"Morning Minkah," I said, kissing his chest. He tried to get up, but I held onto him even tighter if that was possible.

"You're not gonna let me get up?" He asked.

"I don't want my baby to leave," I whined in a baby voice.

"I'm sorry, my baby," he replied in his baby voice. I let go of him and rolled to my side of the bed to pout.

"Fine. You can leave me now."

He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. "I'll be home early today. I promise, honey."

I nodded my head and watched him get ready for film and practice. He grabbed his bag and phone and sat next to my legs and hugged my waist.

"I'll see your pretty face later, bubs," he told me as I smiled at him and rubbed his head.

"Okay, I'll miss you, baby."

"I'll miss you too." He leaned down and kissed my lips before leaving.

I sighed as I heard his car pull out of the house. Now I'm bored. Ever since Minkah got traded to the Steelers, I've gotten less time with him because he's been busy learning the plays and getting familiar with his team. Although I'm happy for him, I never had to beg for his time when he played for the Dolphins.

I finally got out of bed and put on one of his shirts that were laying on the ground. I walked downstairs and started to make myself breakfast to start my day.

"He didn't even tell me he loved me," I mumbled to myself and sighed. Once I was done cooking, I went into the living room and turned on Disney+.

I was probably watching it for three hours before I heard our front door open. I peeked my head above the couch and saw my boyfriend, setting down his stuff and taking off his shoes.

"You're home early?" I said as he made his way over to me.

"I promised that I would be home early, didn't I?" He laid in my lap and put his arms around my waist.

"Mhm. You never break promises, do you?"

"I've never broken a promise to you."

I leaned down and kissed his lips and rubbed his cheek. "So I get you for the rest of the day?"

He placed kisses on my stomach, making me giggle lightly as I felt his beard. "The rest of the day and for the rest of life."

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around him again. He leaned up to place his head in my neck and I smiled that I got my baby back.

"You wanna watch the Incredibles with me?" He nodded in my neck and turned to face the TV.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy, honey. I really have missed you."

"I've missed you too, Minkah. It's okay, you're here now."

"I love you mamas."

"I love you bubs."

"I promise I'll spend more time with you," he said while looking me in the eyes.

"I know. No breaking promises, right."

"Never."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW. HOPEFULLY, YOUR QUARANTINE IS GOING WELL. HOPEFULLY MORE UPDATES SOON! SEE Y'ALL LATER. < 3