Stone Cold {Alex Smith}

Stone cold

Baby

God knows I try to feel

Happy for you

Know that I am

Even if I can't understand

I'll take the pain

Give me the truth

Me and my heart

We'll make it through

If happy is her

I'm happy for you

Stone Cold- Demi Lovato

"What do you mean, Alex?" My voice cracked over the phone.

"It's just that we see each other all the time, but I never see you, Megan."

"Oh yeah, because that makes so much sense. Break up with your girlfriend of THREE years for a cheerleader who just made it on the squad."

"Megan, please understand."

"No, Alex, you understand. Don't call me or text me. Don't show up when you're alone because she left you. Don't hit me up because you have no one else to go to. Just stay out of my life and I'll stay out of yours just like you want. I hope she's worth it." I hung up on him and threw my phone across the room.

I started sobbing and fell back into our bed. Or I guess his bed. I have to pack up and get out of his house now that we're officially over. Time to start all over again.

Two weeks later

I just finished walking the dog so I let him play in the backyard of my parent's house while I decided to chill in the house since my whole family was gone.

It has been two weeks and I have barely made any progress. I am getting out of the house more, but I still cry myself to sleep every night. I rest my eyes which was interrupted by the knock at the door.

I opened the door and saw the face that I didn't want to see ever again. I tried closing the door, but he held it open. I kept trying but he was stronger than me.

"No matter how hard you push, I'm still stronger than you."

"Get the fuck off of my property, Alex."

"I just want to talk, Megan."

"No, you did enough of that. You said that you didn't want to be with me anymore so I'm making it easier for you. Leave."

"I made a mistake and I regret it more and more every day."

"I don't believe you."

"You have been my number one for three straight years and I threw it all for some cheerleader who I thought I wanted it in all reality, I just missed you."

"You have a chance and you blew it."

"I could live you forever, Megan. I don't want anyone but you so when I do this don't think that I'm doing this to make up for what I did. I'm doing this so you know my feelings for you are a lot greater than my feelings for anyone else I have ever met."

He pushed the door open a little bit and I let him. The next thing I know is he's on one knee. No.

" I am so in love with, Megan. You are my best friend and you probably will always be. I know I fucked up big time, but if I could wake up next to you for the rest of my life, I would be in heaven. So I want you to move back into our house and I want you to be my fiancé. I want to see you at all the games in my jersey, wearing this ring. Even if I just had the shittiest game of my life because I love you and I know you love me too. So will you marry me?"

"You are truly a dumbass, but you're my dumbass. Of course, I'll marry you."

He put the ring on my finger and pulled me into a kiss.

"I'm never letting you go again."

THANK YOU FOR READING! HOPE YOU ENJOYED. HOPE YOU'RE LOVING THESE UPDATES AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE. BE PATIENT WITH YOUR IMAGINES. THANK YOU BABIES SO MUCH!