End Of the Day {Jimmy Graham}

I told her that I loved her, was not sure if she heard

The roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word

Party dying downstairs, had nothing left to do

Just me, her and the moon

End of the Day- One Direction

I stood on the club floor next to Jimmy while the rest of my friends decided to find girls to dance with. I rolled my eyes as I saw them grind with random people.  I turned to Jimmy to see him staring at me.

"Why aren't you with everybody else?"

"I would rather spend the night with you than dance with girls I might never talk to again." I giggled at his confession.

"You're a real gentleman, Graham."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Course."

"I really like you, Janerra." The whole crowd screamed as a Drake song came on. I looked at Jimmy once more.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear what you said."

"It doesn't matter." He sighed and I felt bad for not being able to hear.

"No, it does matter. Come here." I led him upstairs until we found the door that led us to the roof. I saw the moon and I was in awe with our view. "What did you want to say?"

"I think I'm in love with you." A truck's horn blew as he talked again and the roof was very windy.

"I'm going really sorry. I couldn't hear you again."

"Don't worry about it. Really."  I let it go. I'll bring it back up later. We stood on the roof in a natural silence as we watched people leave and the noise dies down.

"Let me take you home, Nerra."

I nodded and followed him back down so we could leave. We walked pass many drunk people and people who passed out on the floor.

I grabbed onto his arm as we walked past many drunk men.

"Don't worry. I got you." We finally made it outside. He drove me home and since it was so late I invited him to stay over.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Can I have a water please?"

I grabbed two bottles of water, went upstairs to change, and then sat across from him.

"What were you talking about earlier? What did you want to tell me?"

"It's not important. Let's go to sleep."

"It is important. Tell me, please." I did the puppy dog face.

"Okay. I. I really like you. I have for a while. I think I'm in love you really."

"You're in love with me?"

"Yeah."

"OH, MY GOSH. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL ME. ALL THE GUYS ALREADY TOLD ME HOW YOU FELT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO SAY ANYTHING." I jumped on his lap and gave him a hug.

"Wait. So you knew?"

"Obviously. I love you, as well."

He kissed me.

I waited for this for forever.

THANKS FOR REQUESTING. THANKS FOR READING! KEEP READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. I'M TRYING TO WRITE AS FAST AS I CAN! I'M REALLY BAD AT REPLYING TO ANYTHING SO DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL! THANK YOU GUYS!