Company {Luke Wilson}

You ain't gotta be my lover

For you to call me baby

Never been about no pressure

Ain't that serious

Can we, we keep

Keep each other company?

Maybe we, can be

Be each other's company

Oh company

Company- Justin Bieber

My music was blasting in my earphones as I made my way out of my apartment. I was gonna go over to the gym complex for a morning workout. I waited for the elevator to come up and felt like someone was calling for me, but I didn't have a lot of friends in my apartment complex so I ignored it.

I walked into the elevator, pressing what floor I needed to be on and leaned against the wall. I looked out and noticed a man running towards the elevator. I panicked and quickly threw my foot in between the doors. They reopened and gave the man enough space to enter the elevator with me.

He ran inside and appeared to be out of breath. He leaned against the walls and gave me a small smile.

"I am so sorry! I had my headphones in and I saw you last minute...."

"It's fine," he interrupted, " I was just running late, I didn't know that I would be in an elevator with such a pretty girl."

I bit my lip and really looked over him. He looked so good and was so handsome.

"If someone would have told me that I was going to be in here with someone like you, I definitely would have held the elevator," he laughed and looked me up and down.

"Gym?"

"Yeah and I'm guessing that's where you're going too?"

"Lucky guess," he joked.

"I've never seen you around before. And I'm guessing we live on the same floor, did you just move here?"

"Yeah, I just moved in last week. And you going to the gym really helped me since I have no idea where it is."

"Well, I'm always here to help."

"It must be my lucky day."

We worked out on two different sides of the gym, occasionally peeking glances at each other. I would blush every time he noticed and he would smirk each time I noticed. After an hour, I started to go back to my apartment before he stopped me.

"Hey! I'm about to finish in like 15 minutes. Maybe you would want to grab lunch or something?" He asked nervously.

"How about I meet you in front of the elevator in 30 minutes?"

"Yeah, yeah. I guess I'll see you then."

I started to walk out when I noticed something. "Hey, I never got your name."

"Luke. Luke Wilson."

"I'm Charlie."

We stood and stared at each other for longer before I finally turned out of the room.

"See you in 29 minutes, Charlie!" I bit my lip and continued walking.

Who knew an elevator could get you this lucky?

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND ALL! VOTE! COMMENT! IF YOU WANT! STAY SAFE ALWAYS AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY ALL MY LOVES