Miss You {Jimmy Garoppolo}

I've been holding out so long

I've been sleeping all alone

Lord I miss you

I've been hanging on the phone

I've been sleeping all alone

I want to kiss you 

Miss You- The Rolling Stones

I walked into my best friend's house, Taylor Hill. She invited me to her party. It was her birthday and I was so excited to see her because I haven't seen her in a while. I walked in with Odell and Kyrie. They were also my best friends. I have known all three of them for a while. I know that some family members are coming too, so I was ready to have a good time. There is only a few people here since we got here beforehand to help her with whatever. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!" I yelled at her when I saw her in her dress. 

"Chelsie! Thank you! I've missed you so much!" We all hugged and talked until the party actually began.

I was dancing with my sister when I looked behind me to see the guy that broke my heart months ago, Jimmy Garoppolo. He had his arm around this girl, who I assume is his girlfriend. I stopped dancing to look and I made eye contact with him. I looked away quickly and decided to go to get a drink with Kyrie and Odell. We sat talking for a while before Taylor made her way back to us. She grabbed my drink out of my hand and chugged it.

"Sorry for taking so long guys! I am also sorry that Jimmy is here, Chelsie. I guess I accidently invited him. "

"It's okay."

"He's a dick, anyways," Odell stated nonchalantly.

"He's staring at you," Kyrie added into the conversation. We talked for a while longer, just the four of us. 

I kept looking behind me because I saw Jimmy and his girlfriend grinding in the middle of the dance floor. It made me upset, but I wouldn't admit it to anyone. Kyrie caught on to what Jimmy was doing and invited me to go on the floor to dance. All four of us went to go dance. We were having a good time, and I completely forgot about Jimmy. Every once in awhile, I would turn around to him staring at me and paying no attention to his girlfriend. It started to get hot, and I wanted to get some cool air. Odell offered to come with, but I didn't want to stop their fun. 

I stepped on the balcony and looked out at the city lights. 

"It's beautiful out here." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see Jimmy staring at me again. 

"Yeah." I turned back to my view. 

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. How are you?"

"I miss you. I shouldn't have ever put football before you. You are the love of my life and I don't want to lose you, again."

"Jimmy, what about the girl in there?"

"I broke up with her. I don't want her."

"Well, what makes you think I want you?" He kissed me and I missed the taste of his lips. 

I definitely want him. 

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST AND FOR WAITING! i HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED! THANK YOU GUYS! I HAVE LOST TRACK OF ALL REQUESTS,  BUT HOPEFULLY I HOPE BACK ON TRACK.