Best I Ever had {Jimmy Garoppolo}

Baby, you're my everything, you're all I ever wanted

We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it

You be up on everything, other hoes ain't ever on it

I want this forever, I swear I could spend whatever on it

Cause she hold me down everytime I hit her up

When I get right I promise that we gone live it up

She make me beg for it, till she give it up

And I say the same thing every single time

I say...

You the fuckin' best 

Best I Ever Had- Drake

Jimmy's POV

"Bro, get up! It's your wedding day. Jimmy!"

"What? What, Julian?"

"It's your wedding day."

Today was the day. The day that I finally get married to Kylie. The day I am truly fully committed to just one woman. The day she turns from Kylie Brady to Kylie Garoppolo. I smiled at the ceiling. It is finally time for us to be husband and wife. Finally. I smirked up at Julian. 

"I bet she looks beautiful." Julian laughed and patted my shoulder. 

"You have time for your sexual fantasies later, Jimmy G." The whole room laughed. I can't wait. 

Your POV

Ed Sheeran's  voice played throughout the room as my bridal party and I got ready for the big day. I smiled at my mom through the mirror as she was curling my hair. She put the curling iron down and I noticed tears in her eyes.

"Aww, Mom, what's wrong?"

"I just can't believe my first baby is getting married. It seems like just yesterday, you were saying 'dada' for the first time. Which I am still upset about. It should have been 'mama." We laughed together as tears came to my eyes as well. 

"You are just growing up so fast, baby. I miss when you were little, and we would go on mommy-daughter dates and now you're getting married and we're not even going to have the same last name anymore." Tears finally came out of her eyes and they started pouring out of mine as well. 

"I'll always be your little girl, mommy."  She hugged me and we cried for a little longer. 

"I know. I love you, angel."

"I love you, too."

The door opened up and we let go of each other. I saw my best friend, harmony, walk in with Vivian and I saw all of my bridesmaids behind me. I let out a deep breath and smiled at them.

Vivian ran up to me and sat on my lap.

"You got this, big sissy." She kissed my cheek and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

I got this. 

Jimmy's POV

11:30

"3 hours away, guys," I told all the guys in my hotel room. They cheered loudly as they took turns playing Mario Kart. 

Julian, Danny, Rob, and all of my brothers were in the room with me. I am too nervous to even play with them. Even though, Mario Kart is my favorite game. Kylie loves it too. 

I looked up quickly as I saw Tom enter the room. Her dad. Is he going to give me the talk? I hope not. I might throw up. I paced back and forth before I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I flinched and noticed it was Tom.

"Mr. Brady." I held my hand out for him to shake. He gave me a hug instead and helped me fix my tie. 

"You're nervous. Listen, let's have a talk." We walked onto the balcony. "When I first found out Gisele was pregnant with Kylie, I was more than nervous. We were young. How were we supposed to take care of a baby? I was there with her through it all, but we were both so scared. But when she was born, it was different. I swear she is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Seeing her, all of my nerves went away. She was beautiful. She is beautiful."

I nodded my head, agreeing with him.

"What I am trying to tell you is you're going to be nervous for the next 3 hours, but when you see her it will all go away. I promise you, she is the best thing that has ever happened to you."

Your POV

2 and a half hours later

"Knock, Knock." I giggled at my dad's playful voice. 

"Come in."

He walked in and stopped walking when he saw me. 

"Am I in the right room? You are way too beautiful to be my daughter. Although that is what I said the first time, I have ever seen you." I smiled at him. "Are you ready to go, princess?"

"I am." He interlocked our arms and led me to the big courtyard of the hotel.

"It's beautiful here," I said in awe.

I smiled at Vivian as she walked down the aisle as our flower girl. She is too adorable. Jack and Ben quickly hugged me before they followed her as the ring bearers. They look so handsome. The bridal party and the groomsmen made their way down the aisle as well. Everyone looks so elegant. 

My music finally started playing. 

It's time.

My dad hugged me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl. You picked an amazing man. I love you."

"I love you, daddy." 

Time to walk down the aisle. 

Jimmy's POV

What if she runs off? What if she says no? What if I mess up my vows? What if Julian forgot the ring? What if I accidently step on her foot? Or miss her lips when trying to kiss her?

Then I saw her. She looks amazing. She smiled at me and I felt tears come to my eyes. Finally. She makes her way up to me. I quickly shake Tom's hand. 

"Thank you, sir." He rolled his eyes at me. 

"Anything for you, son."

I grabbed Kylie's hand and she blushed. 

"My goodness." She giggled at me which my heart flutter. 

The ceremony started and everything is going perfectly. The vows made me cry and then she cried. Both of our parents cried and I'm pretty sure the guys even cried. 

"James Garoppolo, do you take Kylie Brady to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Kylie, do you take James to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." 

We put the ring on each other's fingers with our shaky hands. 

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

I quickly pulled her into me and kissed her. She giggled against my lips and I smiled at her. 

"I give you, Mr. and Mrs. Garoppolo."

We looked at all the guests cheering for us and then I looked at her. She looks beautiful. 

Tom was right when he said she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANKS FOR READING, LOVES!