Criminal {Chris Hogan}

And he's got my name

Tattooed on his arm

His lucky charm

So I guess it's OK

He's with me

And I hear people talk (people talk)

Try to make remarks

Keep us apart

But I don't even hear

I don't care

Criminal- Britney Spears

"Dad, that's not fair!"

"I don't care whether it's fair or not."

"I'm in love with him and he loves me. Why can't you understand?"

"Because he's my teammate and a football player. I know the real him. He's not good enough for you."

"So what? Chris and I are dating whether you like it or not." I yelled at my dad, Tom Brady.

"No, you're not Skylar Brady! You must break up with him right now! Or I'll do it for you."

"This is why I tell mom everything. Because I know she would never hurt me like you do!" I turned to walk upstairs.

"Sky..." I ignored him and went into my room.

I don't want to break up with him, but I guess I have to respect my dad's decision. I have been dating Chris Hogan secretly for 6 months, but my mom told me that I should tell my dad. He didn't take it too well.

I dialed Chris's number as the tears fell down my cheeks.

"Hey, baby!" I silently cried even more and regretted my decision immediately.

"Chris..."

"What's wrong? Where are you? What happened?"

"We have to break up! I'm so sorry, Chris. I'm so sorry." I sobbed into the phone as there was a silence from his side.

"Why Sky? I thought we were good? Don't you love me?"

"I'm sorry." I hung up the phone and cried into my pillow for the rest of the night. I wouldn't let my parents in. I wouldn't let my siblings in. And I wouldn't answer Chris's calls or texts.

The Next Day

I wore my dad's jersey as I walked beside him and the rest of my family.

"Sky, can you please talk to me?" My dad pleaded with me. I completely ignored him and continued walking. When we reached the locker room, Chris walked out. His eyes were red and puffy and we shared a similar appearance.

"Skylar..." He breathed out. I felt tears come to my eyes as I saw my mom pull my dad in another direction. "What happened? Why don't you want to be my girlfriend anymore?"

I shakily sighed and looked into his eyes. "It's just not working." He opened his mouth but I walked away.

I walked past my dad and bumped shoulders with him.

The game wasn't going too good. Every time, my dad threw a ball to Chris he wouldn't catch it. He wasn't focusing. He couldn't concentrate and everybody noticed. I could see dad getting frustrated. He looked up at where we were sitting and motioned for me to go down to the field. I hesitantly walked over there. I showed security my pass and made my way to him.

"Look, I was wrong when I said he wasn't good enough fo you. He is. He wants the best for you. He plays his best for you. I just found out, but everyone can see he's head over heels. Go get him, Sky."

"Thank you, daddy!" I hugged him quickly before making my way over to Chris.

"You know I cried myself to sleep last night because I thought that I did something to make you hate me. I have never been this in love before and I hate it. I hate that I let you go. I want to be with you. I'm in love with you, Sky. I don't know how else to say it."

"I told my dad about us. He made me break up with you. It was the worst thing I have ever been through, but he just gave me his blessing. I want to be with you. I want to be with you again."

He forcefully kissed me and smiled in the kiss. He put his forehead on mine and smiled down at me.

"You're the reason for my happiness."

"You're the reason for mine."

The offense was then called out on the field.

"I'm gonna win this for you." He gave me another kiss before putting on his helmet.

He ended up winning the game.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND THE REQUEST! KEEP READING! FOLLOW! cOMMENT! VOTE! THANK YO GUYS SO MUCH! I'LL TRY TO FINISH THE IMAGINES THIS WEEK BECAUSE NEXT WEEKEND IS BABY'S BIRTHDAY.