They Just Don't Know You {Odell Beckham Jr.}

It's funny 'cause at times it feels like us against the world

They treat you like a criminal but I'll still be your girl

I'd ride or die with you

Walk the line if you asked me to

They Just Don't Know You- Little Mix

I sighed as I listened to my mom yell at me once again for dating Odell. She looked at me deep in the eyes and sat next to me.

"Listen, baby. You know all I want is for you to be happy and I know it may seem like he makes you happy, but in the end, he'll just hurt you."

"Mom, I understand your concern for me and I love you for that, but he does make me happy. The media makes it seem like he's a player, but he loves me and he proves it to me every day."

"He wants you to believe that! He'll pretend to love you, but once he gets what he wants, he'll leave. They're all the same."

"I promise, he's not. He promised me. he promised."

"And if he breaks your heart, we'll be here for you. But you better expect a 'We told you so'" She stood up and walked back up the stairs. I sighed. Why can't they accept that we love each other? He would never hurt me.

I grabbed my keys and drove my car for a while. I ended up in front of Odell's house and quickly parked. I knocked on his door and waited a minute.

"Hello? Oh hey, baby." He opened the door without a shirt on and sleepy eyes. I smiled at him and he moved out of the way for me to come in.

"Hey, babe."

I gave him a tight hug as well as a kiss on his cheek.  

"I didn't think you were stopping by today. What's up?"

I still haven't let go of him and I could feel the tears about to fall down. He pulled away to see my face and his smile immediately fell.

"Baby?"

"Why can't they just accept the fact that we're together? Why can't understand that we love each other and you'll never hurt me?"

 "Come here, princess." He sat down on the couch and had me sit down on his lap. "It doesn't matter. All that matters is us. They don't know anything about this relationship. They don't know how in love we are and I would never even try to hurt someone as beautiful as you. They are trying to break us, but that would never happen. You believe me, right?"

"All that matters is us?"

"You're all that matters to me."

THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS FOR THE REQUEST! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100K READS. BEYOND BLESSED. I MIGHT DO LIKE A GET TO KNOW ME ON HER SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK!