First Love Song {Aaron Rodgers}

I just think of you

And everything you do

You're my one, my from now on

My first love song

First Love Song- Luke Bryan

I laid sprawled out on the couch, watching E News on my flat screen TV. Today was my first day off in a while, and I didn't want to do anything. I was close to falling asleep when I heard Aaron Rodgers's name. I met him during my job one day. I am a reporter for ESPN, and I interviewed him one day. We became really close friends, and I have a tiny crush on him. It will never be more than a crush because he does a girlfriend, Oliva Munn. I looked up at the T.V. and saw a picture of them together.

"It has been confirmed that Green Bay Packers quarterback, Aaron Rodgers, and long time girlfriend, Olivia Munn have broken up! Sources say Aaron broke up with her, but that's all we have for now. "

I stared at the television wide-eyed and immediately grabbed my phone to check on him.

Vanessa 😌
Are you okay, Aaron? I heard the news :(

Aaron 🏈
😭

My heart filled with sadness and I just wanted to give him a big hug. I got up from the couch and took out some Ben and Jerrys ice cream, which happens to be both of our favorite ice cream. 

I attempted to take a picture of it with my IPhone 4s, but it took forever. I eventually got the picture and sent it to him. I didn't get a reply back and went to lay on the couch to watch some more news. I was falling asleep when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see a sad and cold Aaron. I pouted at him and quickly let him inside the house.

He gave me a hug and I held him tight to try and warm him up.  I led him to my couch and made my way into the kitchen.

"Stay there."

I went into the kitchen to quickly do something before grabbing the ice cream and handing it to him.

"Thank you, Nessa." I smiled at him and gave him another hug before he made his way out. I watched him as he walked out without talking to me that much. I felt my heart drop from the sadness on his face.

"Aaron, wait!" He turned to look at me. "If you ever need me, I'm right here. I won't sell your story to the press. I'll be here as you friend. I really hope you enjoy the ice cream." He smiled at me with a real smile.

"I really appreciate you. Thank you for everything, V." He turned to walk away but stopped after looking at the ice cream.

Aaron,
I wouldn't dare say this to your face. I would be too nervous to. I like you a lot.  I have liked you since we met and I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I can't keep it in anymore. I know you are going through a hard time, but I'm willing to wait for you.

He turned around and I bit my lip. He walked closer to me. He pulled me into a hug and rested his forehead on mine.

"Give me some time. Then I promise I can love you more than anything."

"You can have all the time in the world for that."

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. THANK YOU FOR READING. THANK TOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING. KEEP READING. COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW. READ ANAXIPHILIA WITH EZEKIEL ELLIOT. I HOPE YOU ALL FIND SOMEONE YOU FALL IN LOVE ONE DAY BECAUSE BEING IN LOVE IS THE BEST FEELIN, JUST THOUGHT I WOULD PUT THAT OUT THERE!