Kiss It Better {Tom Brady}

So why are you, you here? Here to take me back?

Who cares when it feels like crack?

Boy, you know that you always do it right

Man, fuck your pride, just take it on back, boy

Take it on back boy, take it back all night

Just take it on back, take it on back

Mmm, do what you gotta do, keep me up all night

Hurting vibe, man, and it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

Kiss It Better- Rihanna

Tom's POV

"It looks like Lora and costar Chris Evans were seen together last night, leaving the club. Other costars were with them, but the pair was snuggled close together. Have her and Tom Brady broke up?"

I stare at the screen. Why are they that close together? They look so happy. She told me she was going out with her friends, not him. I turn off the tv and go to the kitchen to get a drink. 

"Baby, are you home?"

"In the kitchen."

"Hey, good looking." She jokes but I don't laugh."Are you okay, my love?" She hugs me from behind and kisses my shoulder. I gently shrug her off and she looks at me confused.

"Where were you?"

"I went to breakfast with my sister. I told you, I was going last week."

"What about last night?"

"I went to the club. Why so many questions?"

"With who?"

"My friends."

"Oh, so was Chris there?"

"Yeah, I do consider him one of my friends."

"So that's why you guys couldn't keep your hands off of each other."

"What are you ever talking about?" She rolled her eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm talking about the fact that we're supposed to be in a committed relationship, but then you go out with other guys."

"You go out with other girls all the time, but I trust you because that's a key component in a relationship. Besides, why would I want Chris when I have you, Tom. We have been together for 4 years and that means a lot to me."

"Then why do you go out with him without telling me?"

"Because I told you I was going out with friends to celebrate the end of filming. We're in the same movie! Of course, he's going to be there. There were other guys there too."

"BUT YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM."

"NO, I DON'T BECAUSE YOU NEVER TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL."

"I FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD LEAVE." Tears filled in her eyes.

"If that's how you feel." She grabbed her purse and walked towards the door. 

She slammed the door without looking back. I felt bad for kicking her out of our house, but she should have told me. What does Chris have that I don't? 

That doesn't matter because I have her.

Lora's POV

I drove around Boston before I arrived at my sister's house.

"Hello?" She greeted me as I barged in.

"He's such a dick! He thinks I cheated on him with Chris. I have been with him for 4 years, why would I cheat now?" 

"Tom?"

"Obviously."

"You know he has always been insecure around you."

"Then he should talk to me and ask me about it instead of assuming, like the ass he is."

"I know. Let's eat some ice cream."

We were halfway through a movie when we heard a knock on the door. I got up when I noticed she fell asleep. I opened up the door to see Tom with flowers.

"How cliche. You kick me out of the house and show up with flowers."

"I'm sorry, okay. I should have trusted you. Four years with you means a lot more to me than you going out with friends. You're all that matters to me. I'm sorry. I love you."

"You really hurt my feelings. You didn't trust me and I have never doubted you. I know you get jealous, but even if those other guys wanted me, I would only want you."

"I know. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You can have any guy, but you still want me and that amazes me that you want someone like me. I'll try to get better because you're all that matters."

"I'll forgive you this time, Brady."

"I love you."

THANK YOU FOR READING! KEEP READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. UPDATES COMING SOON! VOTE. FOLLOW. COMMENT.