She {Luke Kuechly}

She's crying out that she loves me

Holding my hands so I won't leave

Cause baby don't wanna be lonely

She says "I just want you to hold me"

She- ZAYN 

Luke's POV
I sighed  when I looked at my sleeping girlfriend one last time before I went to leave. We had offseason practice and I had meetings that I had to attend. I hated leaving her, but it's all worth it in the end. I walked downstairs to make sure everything was locked so she was protected while I was away. 

As I was locking the glass door that led to the backyard, I felt tiny arms wrap around my waist. It's going to be hard to leave now. I felt kisses on my back. I turned around and was met with her beautiful eyes. She leaned up to kiss me . I stared her in the eyes. 

"I have to go," I whispered. She looked up at me with her big baby doll eyes. 

"But you just left, baby." She whined grabbing my hands. I could feel it. I was going to fall for this trap. 

"I know babe. But I will be back." Her hands were still intertwined with mine. 

"I don't want to be lonely." She confessed. 

"It's only for a few days. Invite over one of your friends."

"But.."

"No. I really need to go." I give her a kiss. "Goodbye." I make my way to the door while grabbing my bags. Before I left, I heard her whisper, "I love you."

I get into the car that came to pick me up and apologized for being late. I get a call from her, but I declined, not wanting to talk at that moment. 

Lukey: What did you want?

Babe: I just want you to hold me 

I sighed. I felt bad but the practice was mandatory.

Lukey: I'm sorry

A lot of people could tell that she is clingy but, I honestly don't mind. It is really cute and after 5 years I am used to it. I miss her a lot when I am on the road. All I can really think about is her. When I first got drafted it was hard because she was finishing college. But we always found a way back to each other. We have been best friends for years so, she is worth way too much for me to give up. 

I know she has a hard time without me there but, she is a strong woman and I know she can do without me. She came with me on some business trips but, she is normally busy with work. 

I groaned in the back of the car. It has been 30 minutes and she hasn't texted back. I already miss her. I do love her and I don't mean to hurt her when I go away. I waited another 5 minutes for my phone to ring and when I didn't hear it, I was going to ask the driver to take me back. But I got it.

Babe: It's okay, Baby. I love you and hope you have a good time.

I smiled at her text and felt instant relief.

That's my girl.  

Just a random imagine. :) PLEASE REQUEST!YOU CAN COMMENT OR SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE! THANK YOU FOR READING!:)