Love At First Sight {Cody Kessler}

AllysonHopeB2

And everything went from wrong to right

And the stars came out to fill up the sky

The music you were playin' really blew my mind

It was love at first sight

Love At First Sight- Kylie Minogue

I stood in line with my best friend, Olivia. We were waiting for our turn to meet Cody Kessler. I was bouncing on my toes from the excitement that I held. He had always been my favorite player since college and this was my chance to finally meet him. We kept moving at a slow rate until we were finally at the front of the line. I started to shake for excitement as the security guard led us up to meet him.

I felt tears come to my eyes and I jumped into his arms. I felt him laugh as he lifted me up off the ground. He did a little spin with me in his arms and set me down.

"I'm sorry," I quickly apologized.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, beautiful. What's your name?"

"It's Lauren."

"Lauren. That's a gorgeous name."

"Thank you so much. I'm such a big fan ever since you started to play for USC."

"Thank you, beautiful."

We talked for a little while longer and he kept calling me names like beautiful and gorgeous. We took a couple pictures on my phone which I immediately made my lock screen. I said my goodbye to him and he lifted me into his arms one last time before we were rushed out of the room.

My friend and I shopped around for a little while longer before she left to go on her date with her boyfriend and I was going to head home to watch Hulu and eat pizza. When I turned down a street, I noticed that my car wasn't driving as smoothly as before. I pulled over to the side and quickly got out. I noticed that my tire had gone flat and I groaned. This is just great. I called AAA and they had to take my car to the shop since it was my spare tire that went flat.

I decided on walking home and picking up my car tomorrow. I felt a car pull up behind me and got scared of who it could have been.

"You need a ride home?" I turned and noticed Cody in the car next to me.

"Oh, I don't want to trouble you or anything."

"You won't. Just get in Lauren."

I got into his car and told him where I lived. We made small talk the whole car ride and before i knew it, we were parked in front of my house

"Thank you, Cody," I said shyly and he just stared at me.

"Do you think I could get your number?"

PART TWO

I smiled as Cody moved the last box into our new house. We have been dating for the past year and I've never been happier. He recently asked me to move in with him and I couldn't be happier.

I hugged him as he set down the box and started screaming.

"WE LIVE TOGETHER!" I shouted, causing him to laugh.

"We do, baby! Now we're forced to be together forever."

"Oh, lucky me," I teased him.

"You know what we should do?"

"What?" He let go of me and got down on one knee.

"You are my biggest fan and I couldn't have done the past year without you. So would you do the honor of marrying me?" I started crying and rapidly nodded my head.

"Of course!" I jumped in his arms after he put the ring on.

Who would have thought a fan like me would marry a star like him?

THANKS FOR READING BABY LOVES! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOW MY 2ND ACCOUNT THAT WILL BE POSTING NON-NFL RELATED MATERIAL SINCE I HAVE SET THIS TO BE A PRIMARY NFL ACCOUNT SO I WANT TO KEEP IT LIKE THAT AND MY SECOND ACCOUNT I ABOUT OTHER INTERESTS I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT! THANKS, MY LOVES.