Love At First Sight {TJ Watt}

Lookin' at you from a distance

Gettin' all of my attention

Could this be love at first sight, baby

You walked away and I missed you

Visions of wanting to kiss you

How could this be if I don't really know you?

Ohh baby, baby

Love At First Sight- Mary J Blige

I walked down the stadium steps behind my brother, Sidney Crosby. Since NHL has their offseason, he decided to bring me to a Pittsburgh Steelers preseason game. We got the closest seats to the field and had an amazing vision of the field. I gripped onto my terrible towel tighter in my hand when we finally got to our seats.

"Nervous they might lose?" Sidney teased me.

"Are you kidding me? The city of Pittsburgh doesn't lose. You, of all people, should know that."

He laughed along with me and we continued to joke around until they were about to come out onto the field. We both stood up and cheered them on as they ran out onto the field. I waved around my terrible towel but quickly stopped when I noticed a cute player.

I've never seen him before.

He looked to go hype up the crowd and made eye contact with me. I blushed as he bit his lip and winked at me. We stared for a minute longer before Sidney pulled me out of my daze.

"Love at first sight?"

"I think it was."

"Vanessa, no."

"Do you know who that was? Please, Sidney?"

Before he could answer, the sports announcer already started talking, making it harder for us to hear. He smirked at me and I hit him lightly.

The game was amazing. I noticed the guy's jersey number was 90. They were beating the Giants by a good amount. So far, I noticed he has had 2 sacks! I looked very closely and saw Watt on the back of the jersey.

"He's a Watt?" I accidentally screamed to Sidney. I guess I screamed it loud enough that he heard me. He looked up at me and laughed while I turned a deep red.

"His name is T.J."

T.J. Watt.

After the game, we went to congratulate some of the players at the locker room. As Sidney was making conversation, I was staring off to the side before I felt hands grip my waist.

"Hello, beautiful."

I turned around and noticed who it was.

"Hi."

"I am a Watt if you were still wondering."

"Oh no. I kinda got that down. I'm Vanessa."

"Gorgeous name. If you weren't busy, do you maybe want to go on a date tonight?"

"A date?"

"Or a hangout. Whatever you want to call it."

"A date."

"I'll pick you up at 8."

"You don't even know where I live."

"Don't worry about it."

"Wait, what?"

"See you later, beautiful." He winked before he walked away and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Looks like I have a date tonight."

3 hours later

"I still can't believe you're going on a date with him."

"You should be happy that your sister is going on a date."

"Super," he replied sarcastically.

"So, what should I wear?"

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but an hour ago he dropped off a dress for you to wear."

"How the hell does he know where we live?"

"He asked me."

"I thought you weren't okay with it." 

"I honestly couldn't care less."

"Oh, geez, thanks."

"Your dress is in my closet. Go get it."

I rushed over to his room to see a Gucci dress hanging up in his closet. I stared in awe. It was absolutely beautiful.

I quickly got ready and right when I finished I heard the doorbell ring. I fixed my hair quickly and walked out of my room to see them talking.

"You look amazing," TJ said in awe. I blushed quickly and grabbed my purse.

I made my way over to him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I need her home by 8:15."

"Oh my gosh, bye."

"He's funny."

"Not really. Where are we going?"

"To have fun. I actually brought you something."

"No, you didn't have to! The dress was already too much."

He pulled out s single red rose and held it out for me.

"Beautiful rose for a beautiful lady."

I definitely believe in love at first sight.

THANK YOU FOR READING. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. UPDATES ARE SLOW AF. BUT LUCKILY TRIPLE UPDATE TODAY. READ ANAXIPHILA, LEMONADE, AND MAYBE ANOTHER UPDATE FOR THIS BOOK? TJANK YOJ BABIES.