Hold Up {Brian Cushing}

Can't you see there's no other man above you?

What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you

Hold up, they don't love you like I love you

Oh, down, they don't love you like I love you

Hold Up- Beyonce 

16-34. They were so close to going to the championship. They were so close to going to the Superbowl. They worked so hard for it. Brian worked so hard for it. I cleaned around the house and cooked his favorite meal for him. I want him to come home to a peaceful environment compared to the one that he just left from. I sat on the kitchen stool, waiting for him to get home. Sometimes, he gets mad after, but for the most part, he keeps his composure.

I heard the front door and I immediately stood up to walk into our living room. I saw him slam the door. I jumped quickly and he looked at me confused. Great, he's in a bad mood.

"Hey, baby? I made dinner."

"I'm not hungry, Sarah." He started to walk up the stairs.

"Don't you want to talk or chill?"

"Do I wanna talk? Yeah, we lost, Sarah. We went out there in high spirits and we got crushed. We looked horrible, we played horrible, and because of that, we lost. We're not going to the Superbowl, so yeah, I really want to talk." He sarcastically stated. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I mean I know he just lost, but he didn't have to be so mean.

"Brian..."

"I'm going upstairs. You're welcome to join as long as we don't talk." He climbed back up the stairs and I shook my head. He didn't need to be such a dick.

I turned into the kitchen and began to put the food away into the refrigerator. I walked up to the stairs but stopped myself because I really didn't want to see him right now. He needs to calm down. I turned around to get my shoes and keys to go on a drive. When I finally opened the door, I heard his voice.

"Where are you going?"

"I was just going for a drive."

"Without saying bye?"

"You said you didn't want to talk."

"That's the asshole part of me, Sarah! I'm going to say things like I don't want to see you or talk to you, but I do! I always want to talk to you! You're my best friend and my girlfriend! Of course, I want to talk to you."

"Well.... You don't get to do that, Brian. I was here, waiting for you because I know what happened in the game. I made you dinner and I just wanted to be with you and you treat me like you don't want me there. You don't get to treat me like that when I am just trying to be there for you."

"I'm sorry. Please, just don't leave me alone. Let's eat the food you made. We can chill or even talk if you really want to. I just want to be here with you." I looked in his eyes and smiled.

I'm such a sucker for him.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. I'M SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES, I HAVE TO GET A NEW COMPUTER, I'M USING MY BOYFRIEND'S CURRENTLY. READ ANAXIPHILIA.