No pressure pt. 2 {Dak Prescott}

When I need motivation

My one solution is my queen

'Cause she stay strong (yeah yeah)

She is always in my corner

Right there when I want her

All these other girls are tempting

But I'm empty when you're gone

Cheerleader- OMI

Dak and I have been dating for 3 months now. I like him a lot. He is the most amazing boyfriend ever.  I love being able to see him every day. There have been a few times when a player comes in and he gets jealous, but he is working on not getting jealous. 

Today, the Cowboys are playing the Ravens. I am nervous because they have a  8 game winning streak that I don't want them to lose. I walk down to the field with my athletic kit. I see them warming up on the field. I bent over to place the kit on the ground. When I heard a whistle, which I assumed was Dak.

"Hey, sexy." I see number 57 on the ravens' team. 

"Hello," I reply shortly. 

"I'm C.J. Mosley."

"Oh, nice to know." I turned around to walk away from him.

"I'll see you later, babe. Be ready." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and went back to organizing everything. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I am ready to push away C.J when I see that it is Dak. I smile at him and hug him. 

"Hey, baby." I lean up to kiss him. 

"Why was Mosley talking to you?"

"He was flirting with me. It was really gross." He smiles. 

"Raven's players are gross. That's why you have me."

"I like having you," I said into his chest. 

"I like having you, too."

I let him go so he could finish warming up and talked to some other trainers while waiting for the game.

The game was going slow. For awhile, the Ravens were winning and I was anxious the whole time. Dak gave Ezekiel the ball, who ran to the side. C.J tackled Ezekiel, who landed right in front of me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I quickly pulled away and looked towards Dak who was upset. The game continued on without Dallas scoring the first quarter. I could see the frustration on Dak's face so I tried to stay away from him. 

The second quarter they were able to score some more. During a timeout taken by the Cowboys, C.J. caught my eye and winked at me, but I wasn't the only one that saw. Dak saw. He walked up to me and gave me a long kiss before looking at C.J. I giggled a little bit and continued to watch him play. 

After the interaction between Dak and I, C.J has been laying late hits on Dak all game. The referee never called it and it was starting to upset me. But a play happened and all hell broke loose. Dak had thrown the ball and C.J. hit him 5 seconds later. Dak eventually got tired of it and started to shove C.J. They were yelling n each other's faces and shoving, but their teams broke them apart. Or at least tried to. Dak tried to punch him which led to 4th and 10.

He walked off the field and sat on the bench. I could see the anger on his face and stayed away from him. I saw Dez Bryant make his way over to me and I smiled brightly at him. 

"Hey, Dez."

"Hey, Kelsey. Look I know he is mad, but I think you should talk to him and calm him down." I nodded and walked towards Dak. 

"Hi, superstar."

"Hey, princess," he mumbled quietly. I grabbed his sweaty hand and played with his fingers. 

"What's up?"

"What's up? Babe, do you not see the way he was looking at you? You should've heard the way he was talking about you. Actually, you shouldn't have. Because you are mine and I don't want other people talking about you."

"Exactly, I am yours. So don't worry about what he has to stay because you get me and probably the win at the end of the day. Don't stress about him, baby."

"You're right."

"I'm always right." I laughed and kissed my forehead before pulling me up. We hugged.

"I love you, Kelsey.
" That was the first time he has ever said that. I smiled at him and kissed his lips quickly because I heard coach calling him.

"I love you. Now, go kick some butt."

"Only for you. I love you, babe." He ran onto the field and I did a little dance. 

He loves me. 

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST OF PART TWO CAMM_WOW! aND THANK YOU FOR THE FIRST REQUEST KELSEY! i HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! aND THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE READS AND THE VOTES AND SWEET COMMENTS.  I LOVE KNOWING THAT THERE ARE SO MANY GUYS AND GIRLS READING THIS AND  PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS AND COUNTRIES. SO THANK YOU ALL.