Today Was A Fairytale{Jimmy Garoppolo}

Can you feel this magic in the air?

It must have been the way you kissed me

Fell in love when I saw you standing there

It must have been the way

Today was a fairytale

Today Was A Fairytale- Taylor Swift

I walked onto the Patriots field with my mom, Gisele Bundchen. I have been so busy with college that I haven't been able to see my parents or my siblings. I was able to see my mom and my siblings this morning when I got in, but my dad was at football practice. I just couldn't wait to see him! I saw him throwing the ball to many different receivers. We walked up to him when my uncle Julian Edelman pointed us out to him. He turned around and smiled widely as I rushed over to him. I ran into his arms. 

"Hi, daddy!" 

"Hey, princess. I missed you! How is college treating you?"He smiled widely at me and I smiled softly because I missed home so much. 

"I missed you too. College is alright."

"What's wrong, Kylie?"

"I'll tell you after practice, I promise."

I waited on the field for practice to end with players coming up to greet me every once in a while. I smiled when I saw Jimmy Garoppolo coming towards me. He hugged me. This is my first time meeting him. He smells good and is warm. Not to mention, he looks beautiful.  

"How are you doing, little one?"

"I'm not even that much younger than you, Jimmy."

"But you are." He laughs. 

"I'm doing alright. How are you? It's nice to finally see the face that my dad talks about." he chuckles at looks towards me. 

"I'm doing good. The patriots are awesome." 

"Yeah, I miss it here."

"But you like college, yeah?"

"I'm thinking about leaving."

"Why?"

"I still want to do college. Like online college, though. I sent some songs to a record label, and they want me to produce an album and go on tour."

"That's great, Kylie. You should do it."

"That means a lot, Jimmy." 

Practice sped by and finally my dad was ready to go. 

"Daddy? Can I talk to?"

"Of course. What's up?"

"I sent some songs to a record label and they liked it. They want me to produce an album, so I can go on tour."

"What about college, Kylie? What about a real future?"

"I would do online college. This is my dream, dad."

"Well, I don't support it."

"That doesn't matter. If it's what I want then I will do it."

"Kylie, let's talk about this at home."

"I think I'm gonna stay a little longer. I'll find a way home."

I walked away from him. I sat on the wall and thought for a while until I saw a pair of beautiful eyes. 

Jimmy's POV

I took a quick break from practice to see Tom's daughter, Kylie. I have never met her before, but he talks about here all of the time. She is absolutely stunning. I decided to walk towards her and greet her with a hug. She is so warms and she smells sweet. 

We talked for a while and every time she smiled at me, my heart pounded faster. She is really sweet and funny. She was talking to me about her love for music and I love how passionate she was when talking about it. There were a few times when she would look me in the eyes and I would stutter a little bit, and I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

I know it's wrong because she is my teammates' daughter, but I think I can really fall for her. 

I walk outside, ready to go home after practice. I saw Kylie leaning against the wall and I walk to her. 

"Your dad didn't take it well?"

"Not at all." She smiled sadly at me. I sighed and brought her into my chest. 

"It's okay. He'll understand sooner or later."

"Thank you so much, Jimmy."

"Of course." I stared into her eyes and saw her move her hands to my cheeks. I breathed slowly and felt her lips on mine. I kissed back before she pulled away and put her forehead on my chest.

"Do you need a ride home?" I whispered. She looked into my eyes and nodded. 

2 years later

I sat on the sideline, waiting for halftime to come around. I saw Julian Edelman walk towards me with a smile on his face.

"What's wrong, Jimmy G? We're winning!"

"I miss Kylie."

"I know, man. She misses you, too."

"I just wish she was at this game. I haven't seen her in 7 months. That's a long time not to see your girlfriend."

"I know."

It's finally halftime and Julian and I jog our way to the locker room.

"And to make everything worse, it's our anniversary. I don't know,Julian. When she gets off of tour, I am never letting her out of my sight."

"Dude.."

"I'm going to take her to all of the games and all of .."

"Dude."

"What?" He pointed towards my locker and there she was. The love of my life. 

I drop my helmet and pick her up. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. I didn't care, though. 

"What are you doing here?"

"My band and I made a pit stop. I missed you so much, baby."

"I missed you more. I wanna kiss you so bad." 

"Then what are you waiting for?"

I missed her lips so much. 

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! i HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! tHANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL OF THE VIEWS AND VOTES. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS.