See Me Now {Jimmy Garoppolo}

They said I couldn't, they told me that

I wouldn't

But if they could see me now

They'd see I'm something, that I'm not

scared of nothing

And the world will hear me shout

See Me Now- Little Mix

I walked into Levi's stadium with hope for the first time in forever. We have recently just gotten a new quarterback to start for us. Jimmy Garoppolo.

Not only is he a star and a goat. He is fine as hell. Today was the big game against the Jaguars at home. Everyone has been doubting is for this game to be quite honest, I was starting to her nervous as well. I was walking around the stadium with my friends before the game started. I found a staircase and we all decided to make our way down there.

We soon figured out that the staircase led to the locker rooms. We walked quietly down to avoid running into or getting in trouble with security. We saw some security in front of us so we snuck around the corner, only to run into more.

We all stopped in surprise and when he went to go yell at us, we all ran in different directions. I was running forward away from the guy that was chasing in until I ran into someone else. Great. I guess I'm gonna have to go home.

"Are you okay?" I hear a deep voice and look up to see a 10 on a Jersey.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I wasn't looking."

"Looked like you were running from something."

"Yeah, something like that."

"Excuse me, ma'am. You are not allowed down here."

"It's fine. She's my girlfriend," pretty face spoke up.

"She's still not allowed down here. Say your goodbyes and then go to your seats," He still stood by us and observed us.

I knew he wasn't going away soon so I kissed his lips.

"I'll see you later."

After the game

The 49ers just won 44-33 even as the underdog. My friends and I had a lot of fun and decided to stay out of trouble to just leave peacefully.

"How is my girl going to leave without saying goodbye?" I turned around quickly and smiled when I say him again.

"You played a really good game."

"Thank you. I had a good luck kiss before."

"She must've been really lucky. Hey, thank you for saving my ass early. I'm really glad I had the chance to actually watch the game and enjoy it."

"Well since I saved your ass maybe you can repay me?"

"With what?"

"A date?"

"I would love to, Mr. MVP."

"I won't let you down."

"I have a feeling that you won't."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! MORE COMING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU LIKE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. I HAD TO DO JIMMY G BC HOMEBOY IS KILLING IT! I'M SO PROUD AND HONESTLY REALLY HAPPY FOR HIM. MORE TOM BRADY AND EZEKIEL ELLIOTT SOON. I'M THINKING TOMORROW BUT IDK.  THEY BOTH SHOULD BE DONE SOON MEANING ANOTHER STORY WITH OTHER PLAYERS. THINKING LIKE JIMMY GAROPPOLO, LUKE KUECHLY, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT❤️❤️