Small Bump {Jared Goff}

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

Small Bump- Ed Sheeran

I breathed in slowly as I took another look in the mirror. My baby bump was not as noticeable as I thought it would be. I straightened my dress one more time before walking downstairs where my husband, Jared Goff, was waiting for me. 

We have been dating for 3 years. Well, now 4 since today was our anniversary. I had big news to tell him. But in  all honesty, I am scared shitless. I just found out that I am 2 months pregnant. I am so happy that we are building a family, but I am not sure if he'll want our love child. I am scared that he'll leave me to be a single mom. He's not that kind of guy, but he just got drafted this year. 

I made my way down the stairs to see him watching the MLB world series. He heard my heels clicking and looked up at me. I smiled nervously at him as he made his way over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my nose. 

"You look beautiful. Now let's eat!"

At the restaurant 

We both ordered our food and talked about everything. I always miss him when he's away. Most of the time, I go with him to away games, but with this baby, everything can change. 

"I got you this present. I hope you really like it." He pulled a ring box out of his pocket, and he opened it for me to see a beautiful diamond band. "This is not a proposal because we are both too young. But I love you, Leslie. I want to spend every moment with you, and I promise that we will. So will you wear this promise ring?"

He thinks we're too young to get married? That means he thinks we're too young to have a baby too. I couldn't keep anything in as I started sobbing into my hands. I felt him sit next to me and wrap his arms around me.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I think we should break up." I let out quickly. 

"Wait, what? Is it because I didn't propose? I'll propose right now. I promise."

"No. You think we're too young and if we're too young to get married, we're too young to have a baby. And I am pregnant, so I think we should break up."

"You're pregnant? OH MY GOSH. WE'RE HAVING A BABY. YOU'RE HAVING A BABY."

"Jared, be quiet! Everyone can hear."

"I don't care! We gonna be parents. Thank you so much for this. I can't thank you enough. I love you, baby." He kissed my stomach. "And I already love you."He kissed my lips. 

"Thank you. I love you more."

"That's not even possible." 

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. KEEP READING GUYS. mUCH LOVE!!