Famous {Jared Goff}

Yeah, I hope the first question people ask me

Is "how's your girl and how's your family?"

I could go on and on and on

Talkin' 'bout you for days

You can bet when I hear, "congratulations"

Want it to be because we made it

Another five years

Best thing I got is right here

Famous- Mason Ramsey

I jumped around with the rest of the fans and family in the stadium as Zuerlein kicked the ball through the post. I couldn't believe that my boyfriend was actually going to the Super Bowl against Tom Brady and the Patriots (yikes!). I followed some of the other girlfriends and wives to the field so I could find Jared. I wandered around the field occasionally bumping into players that I recognized.

I felt my feet leave the ground and before I knew it I was spinning around in the air. I let out a small scream which was followed by a deep chuckle. When I was finally put back on the ground, I turned around to meet the eyes of my favorite person.

"Baby!" I yelled and jumped into his arms. He laughed and hugged me back tightly. "I'm so proud of you! You're going to the super bowl!" I screamed and giggled at the same time causing him to laugh and hold me tighter.

"We're going to the Super Bowl Stacey!" He yelled back. And while this may have looked crazy to everyone else around us, we were living in our own moment.

"You've been dreaming of this forever, J. How does it feel? You're playing in Atlanta," I said probably feeling more excited about the win than Jared was at the moment.

"I couldn't have done it without you," he said cheekily. I rolled my eyes at him and pulled away a little bit so I could see his face.

"I beg to differ. I have never done anything that would lead you guys to win," I sassed him, causing him to chuckle.

"Maybe not the team, but for me you have."

"Jared..."

"No, Stacey. I'm being serious. You're always there for me. You always hold me down and keep me humble. You make me feel safe and valid. You see past this whole football player and you actually see you. You make me the happiest guy in the world and I am so excited that I get to live out my dream with you by my side."

"You are so cute," I pulled him closer once again. "I am so glad I can help out with your success," I said before leaning up to kiss him. "And I'm glad you feel that way because I feel the same exact way except that it's you for me. You're my dream, Jared Goff."

"I love you, baby."

We hugged in the middle of the field for a little while longer while everyone celebrated their win. I watched the confetti fall and the families laughing together. I snuggle in closer to Jared as I realize that he is my family and that I wouldn't want to live this life or face this journey with anyone else.

"We made it."

SO AS YOU CAN TELL ALL THESE RECENT STORIES ARE ABOUT THE PREVIOUS SEASON SO DON'T GET MADE IF ANYTHING IS INCORRECT BECAUSE REMEMBER THIS IS A FICTIONAL BOOK. THANK YOU FOR READING. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. THANK YOU LOVES.