thank u next {nfl imagines}

bye.

I know that a lot of people are not going to read the whole thing HAHAHA so comment if you think I should make another book. And comment if it should be NFL imagines 2 or another type of book. any type of book.

First things first, I want to give a huge shoutout to @thefinestone for starting NFL imagines and paving the way for this story and plenty of others.

This is so sad because I wanted this book to last forever, but it's finally over. I had so much fun writing this book and getting to know people and making friends. I made this book for fun and I didn't think that I would ever have a request and then I ended up getting at least 200+ requests.

I know that I wasn't always the best writer and some of my stories really just sucked, but thank you for reading, nonetheless. I also apologize for being the worst communicator. I had so many people PM me or comment on my stories and I never got back to them and I'm sorry about that. Thank you for being so patient when I wouldn't write for months, come back for two or three chapters, and then leave again.

As sad as it is, I've decided to delete Lemonade {Tom Brady} because I had no motivation for it and I've never really been a fan of him so I'm sorry to everyone that was waiting for it to continue, but I completely deleted the whole book so it'll never come back. Maybe I'll write another book for someone else.

Anaxiphilia {Ezekiel Elliott} has one more chapter coming out soon! So be on a lookout for that if you're a fan of that story or if you just need something to read.

Again, thank you for reading this book. It means so much to me. If you want me to make a part 2 or even just a story about an NFL player, please give me suggestions. I'm also willing to write outside of football so just give me anything!

I'm gonna leave you with some of my favorites that I've written. Comment one of your favorites as well if you want or you can comment on that story:

Photograph (Cam Newton)
They Don't Know About Us (Julian Edelman)
Dance So Good {Jimmy Garoppolo)
No Pressure (Dak Prescott)
Too Good (Le'Veon Bell)
Shameless (Ezekiel Elliott)
Cater 2 U (Alvin Kamara)
I Care (Michael Thomas)
Woman Like Me (Marcus Allen)
Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Patrick Mahomes)
Through Your Phone (Jarvis Landry)
Homesick (Minkah Fitzpatrick)

Comment, follow, or do whatever! Thank you so much! See you soon </3

allysonhope 🖤🤍