Rock Me {Luke Kuechly}

Do you remember summer '09

Wanna go back there every night

Just can't lie it was the best time of my life

Lying on the beach as the sun blew out

Playing this guitar by the fire too loud

Oh my, my, they can never shut us down

Rock Me- One Direction

I sighed as I put down the last box into my new house. Moving by myself was the hardest thing I have ever done. I used to live in Ohio, but then I got a job offer in North Carolina and immediately accepted it. I don't know much about Charlotte,  but I have already fallen in love with the scenery.

Another good thing is my ex-best friend, Luke Kuechly lives here. We were best friends in high school, and slowly drifted apart in college when he started to become an even bigger deal to NFL teams. He got drafted by the Panthers and I finished the rest of my college courses. I still see his parents every once in a while and talk to them, but I try to avoid the topic of Luke.

I noticed I haven't eaten all day so I quickly grab my keys and start to drive to get subway. I quickly find my way over to the sandwich place and grab my favorite sandwich.

I am about to walk out to my car when I bump into a hard chest.

'I am so sorry." I went to go pick up my sandwich and the keys that I dropped. I noticed a Boston College lanyard.  I froze midway but decided to look up. I saw a familiar pair of eyes and I wanted nothing more but than to walk away. "Here you go. I'm sorry."

"Misty?"

"Hi, Luke."

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. You look so different. You look beautiful."

"Thank you. Four years make a huge difference."

"Yeah. Why are you here? I thought you were in Ohio."

"I got a job offer here. So I live here now."

"That's great."

"I have to go now, Luke. It was nice seeing you again." I was going to walk away but Luke held his arms out for a hug. I awkwardly hugged him back. When he pulled away, he slowly did but still had a grip on my shoulders. "Luke?"

He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"I've wanted to do that forever. I missed you.

And boy did I miss him.

 SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! KEEP READING! FOLLOW! VOTE! COMMENT! PROBABLY NO MORE THIS WEEKEND SINCE IT IS MY BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY TOMOROW. ANAXIPHILIA WILL HAVE A UPDATE SOON.